Hola from Playa del Carmen!

Any other Expat.comgers living on the Riviera Maya?

Hi Michele,

Welcome on Expat.com! Don't hesitate to participate on the discussions on the forum and to share your experiences with your fellow forumers!

Cheers
Arlette

Thanks Arlette for the warm welcome!

Hi Michele,

I'm new to this site myself.

We live in Tulum but i am opening a new real estate office in Playa next month.

would love to hear from you.

984-133-5859 cell

Thanks,

larry

I just moved to Playa Del Carmen with my husband and 2 kids!  Love it here so far and would love to meet other fellow expats.

Welcome to the Riviera Maya and Expat.com.  We were a family of 5 that moved to Cancun 2 years ago.  Recently our oldest moved back to the usa to go to university.  So now we are 4.  I am looking forward to hearing about your experiences in the Rivera Maya.

All the best,

Craig

Hey Craig! Any chance you are a writer and wine lover? I think I found your blog today. Anyway, we have been living in Playa for seven years with our kids, ages eight and nine. How are you enjoying life here?

***Just checked your profile...different Craig. Still, I hope you are enjoying yourself.

Hey Michele.   We love it.  This is actually our second time living here.  We moved here back in 2002 but it ended up going back to California after only a year down here. 

Moved back in 2009. We absolutely love it.  I am not a writer and not a huge wine person but I enjoy a glass on special occasions.  Just started this whole blog thing.   I am really new at this and trying to figure it all out.

I am a Coach and Consultant for Anthony Robbins.  Do the majority of my work from home and only travel occasionally.   Our kids are 12,13 and 18(the college bound one).   We get up to playa once in a while.  In fact one of my good friends just bought a summer home there.

Great to meet you.

Craig

Different Craig.  LOL.  Funny.  Take care.

check out gringosinparadise.com.mx  been at this for 2 years now.
also have a great insurance site for expats, internationalinsurancereview.com

oops gringosinparadise.com.mx