Seeking to meet Mexicanos & foreigners with an eye on friendship

I moved to DF last fall after spending weeks or months at a time in this beautiful country for many years. I've made many good acquaintances over the last few months (the porteros, torta-makers, grocery baggers @ Sorianas, etc...) but have had difficulty successfully reaching into social circles that allow for closer friendship. Looking for people to join me on a search for museums unseen and others oft-discovered, music possibly never heard, political discussions denounced and passionately admired, and cinema that will fulfill you, frighten you, make you think, or make you want to drink a glass of wine to. Let's not forget perhaps the best street food in the world.
I love culture and community. Now, I'd like to significantly increase my community of a limited few and experience more life a la Chilanga.

Hi im glad you liked my country , currently i live in north Nuevo Leon so i cant help you that much either way if you need some help with spanish or something contact me ;) Im from Puebla neighboor state of Mexico.

Hi I am mexican. I live in D.F. and I love making new friends all over the world, I travel a lot also, If you want to we can become friends, I love sharing points fo view. Have a wonderful day!

Hey there! I'm also from the U.S in a sense, was living there for a decade or so before coming back to Mexico city. I can definitely understand wanting to expand your social circle, I'm in the same vote as well. :) I'm a big fan of exploring so I'm usually traveling throughout the city or picking a random city to explore on days off from work, be glad to meet up with some new people.

I like knowing new people as well since I have some visitors or I send them out of Mexico because I work in the tourism area so It is nice to know places and peoples, I hope you guys find well and your will get adapted eventually.:D
Nite!

!Buenas noches!

I'm french married to a Mexican , in DF , speak english and a little of spain loll , yes i don't arrive to learn , i'm probably too lazy...
You want eat camarones ?? yumi yumi
Are you in couple ? Do you have child ? Me yes 5 años .
Like you want if you want contact pass by my mailbox
Have a good day

Did you guys visit Pachuca, Real del Monte??

We love those places, 45 mins from North Mex City. Great Highway.

Eat pastes, google it.

Hello all, I recently came back to Mexico City and deal with the reinsertion process. I'd be glad to make some friends and maybe we could have some gatherings as well.

Cheers.

Hello

I am a female with a boyfriend and we are looking to make friends with people who can speak English in DF. My Spanish is poor, that's why. If you are still here and interested, let me know. We are in our thirties. Bye.

Hello Világjáró,

Kindly note that it's an old thread > 2012.
Don't hesitate to start a new discussion in the Mexico forum. ;)

Thank you,
Pravin.

YOUR WELCOME TO CHIHUAHUA CITY IN MEXICO

Sorry, buddy :( I'm in Guadalajara, Jalisco. That's about 6-8 hours by car from you. However, I'm more than happy to make friends with new people :)

Hello, you are welcome to Mexico
Salt out of Guadalajara is beautiful
meet people and have fun.