Looking to hire a consultant to help me discover Las Paz and the area.

Hello all,

I moved to Oaxaca Mexico a year ago and now have the need to be near the big water. I am looking to hire a Spanish/English consultant person to help me navigate the area. I hope to be there in late March 2018 and will wish to perform the following:

Shop for a unfurnished (or furnished) house in a quiet, safe remote area. I have integrated (sort of) here in Oaxaca in a small village. I am fully equipped and will be bringing my furniture and stuff.
Visit Immigration as I will need to renew my Temporary Residence and Work Permit for 3 more years.
Get a post box. Find DHL, UPS and FedEx outlets.
Visit grocery stores, veterinary, Medical Clinic/Hospital, pharmacies, Lawyer (for Business & Immigration), accountant/bookkeeping and others.
Visit beaches, parks, rural trails, hiking locations, scuba dive shops, sailing schools, etc.
My dog (registered service) travels with me almost everywhere.
Find other Expats to meet and chat with.
Other cool things.

If anyone can help with this, please reply. I will be there for about a month and want to collect this info to determine if I want to be a permanent resident of the area. I am not really in a rush, but I have been looking for a place to call home for about 3 years.

Thanks a bunch,
Maurice

Hey Maurice,
Did you end up in La Paz?  How has it been for you?  I'm also considering it.
Genevieve