DATA FLOW process w/ license already

Hows your renewal? Do you have working gap before applying for renewal? Because that is my case. I have working gap and my application for renewal was rejected

Hi maam
May I ask if you already done your application for your data flow? And how could I get my eligibility no since I have already my Saudi council since 2013.
Thank you in advance

Done already the dataflow.. now you can make or process your dataflow without eligibility.. the scfhs remove it. So you dont need to have a eligibilty no..go to the websites of dataflow and click scfhs

How is ur renewal?

May i know also how to acquire an eligibility number pls?

Hi mam, i already received my PSV report, the result is discrepancy because of the hospital i used to work gave me a bad feed back and told that my COE is not genuine and told that i was terminated on May 2018, but the truth is i resigned on June 19 ,2018 and they terminated me on June 22, 2018 for some reason. Is there any possibility that i received stop work and be in blacklisted? or any other way to resolve this issue and get a positive result ? Thank you.

gudpm...how to get eligibility number at mumaris? do ineed to do dataflow again before i will renew my kicense? because i have already a dataflow report...but the previous my previous coe here in saudi still i didnt processto dataflow? im currently working here again in saudi...please help me.. thanku for theresponse.godbless

Hi how to retrieve barcode for dataflow in saudi

How to get the eligibility #?

hello,ms.rowena i also have the same problem,my license expires last 2014,my last coe was in the phils.3yrs..do i need to dataflow my coe or just my prc and educ.?thks for the earliest reply

Is your problem already solved ?

Do you have Saudi license ?

Good day mam Rowena,

How are you?, Yeah my situation is now i have to apply as a new applicant why? My scfhs is expired 8yrs. ago. and I'm still working here. I do really need you help. thank you. Hoping for your reply.
Hello r0d0lf0cm0linajr,

Welcome to Expat.com1f603.svg

Thank you for replying but please note that you have commented on an old thread.

I suggest that you check more recent threads on the Saudi Arabia forum to see if you can help some other members.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

Do i need my prc id reverify in data flow since it is expired?