IND apllication

hello everyone
   i want to ask please about the ind aplly cause i already pass the exam and my girlfreind will do some fourm of ind for partners and she say that i need to sign some fourms how i will sign them and do i need to send them to nederland and i want also how it take until they give you back the decision

simokh wrote:

hello everyone
   i want to ask please about the ind aplly cause i already pass the exam and my girlfreind will do some fourm of ind for partners and she say that i need to sign some fourms how i will sign them and do i need to send them to nederland and i want also how it take until they give you back the decision

1st welcome to the forum.

2nd back to your questions

1) How I will sign them and do I need to send them to Nederland?
She should have sent you the links to download the forms and then you will fill details by handwriting and then sign it, and Yes you may need to use Express mail service (FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT) to send it to your partner to save time factor.

2) How it take until they give you back the decision?
IND may take up to 90 days, more details click here

Good luck my friend

thank you so much brother and its just something make your head dizzy but i will send them soon to holland
and thak you again it was really helpful what you say bro 👍

i just hope that application go fast o just feel like free from all those ind things