Weekend Movie Nights

Hey All !!

I am planning on having a movie night on weekends at my place. Not that I have a fancy theater or anything .. just thought it would be more fun than watching alone...

Title would be decided by the general consensus of the attendees...

Lets see if we can get enough ppl to make this a regular event.. All interested say Ayeee !!!!

Well I am in, if its a weekend and i am in riyadh at the time.

kamiii wrote:

Hey All !!

I am planning on having a movie night on weekends at my place. Not that I have a fancy theater or anything .. just thought it would be more fun than watching alone...

Title would be decided by the general consensus of the attendees...

Lets see if we can get enough ppl to make this a regular event.. All interested say Ayeee !!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and ya know why i m lmao :P

nonz wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and ya know why i m lmao :P

shadaaaaaappppp !!!! :p :P:P

:sosad: ok i wont tell anyone abt the reality :|

nonz wrote:

lolll.. dont make it sound like I am cooking something nasty here :P

kamiii wrote:
nonz wrote:

lolll.. dont make it sound like I am cooking something nasty here :P

Ohhh ya 're not ???:o:o:o

If I'm not flying and I'm invited I'm in, just let me know what you want me to bring.

TexasPilot wrote:

If I'm not flying and I'm invited I'm in, just let me know what you want me to bring.

Since I am going to be co-host I would suggest some Shwerma :lol::lol::lol:

Arbab wrote:

well, to be frank I don't see anything like movie nights happening. Plain old beating around the bush, nothing more. I just wonder, what is the use of posting topics like meet ups, movie nights, day outs and yada yada when no one actually is serious about them.

That's what we need here, positive people to bring us joy.

well this post is basically for nonz and kamii to rant about random stuff.. :D lets leave it at that! :D

Oh My Gosh!!!! This is so unfair:o

qasam se its not true:P

@ nonz: uh huh... not true you say? check up.. what do you think? :P

RedGoblin wrote:

@ nonz: uh huh... not true you say? check up.. what do you think? :P

EEeeerrrrrr......coincidence ??? :whistle:

would u buy this???

Arbab wrote:

well, to be frank I don't see anything like movie nights happening. Plain old beating around the bush, nothing more. I just wonder, what is the use of posting topics like meet ups, movie nights, day outs and yada yada when no one actually is serious about them.

maybe we didn't invite you ? did that thought cross your mind ?

That's actually the first thing I thought, go figure....

TexasPilot wrote:

ignore the shawerma request by nonzy :P if you bring it.. you might need to bring the entire shawerma stand.. just yourself would be enough :) will keep you posted on when we are planning the next movie ..

Thanks

kamiii wrote:
TexasPilot wrote:

ignore the shawerma request by nonzy :P if you bring it.. you might need to bring the entire shawerma stand.. just yourself would be enough :) will keep you posted on when we are planning the next movie ..

No wonder i hate u kami :mad:..now ya would be the one to get the shawaermaz since the AL-baik u brought for me was too terrible to gulp :/

So much negativity. Must be tough being a masochist, you know, when a person knows something bothers them but they still do something anyway. Sort of like when a person knows this is a horrible useless thread but they still come here and click on it and then find the need to write something negative about it. Wouldn't it be easier to just not click on it to begin with?

@nonz: And again.... I rest my case..

RedGoblin wrote:

oh ya sure do:P

By the way someone is so desperate to buy LCD ...i was witness today :P

Seems like Arbab got the message and deleted all of his posts. We really need positive happy people here, it's hard enough living away from home to then have someone being so negative about anything we say here.

nonz wrote:
RedGoblin wrote:

Correction ... I was looking for a 3D LED TV

TexasPilot wrote:

Seems like Arbab got the message and deleted all of his posts. We really need positive happy people here, it's hard enough living away from home to then have someone being so negative about anything we say here.

But what he said, is it true?

kamiii wrote:
nonz wrote:
RedGoblin wrote:

Correction ... I was looking for a 3D LED TV

i hate u :mad:

3d LED? hmmm.. Well A friend of mine installed it here, but the problem is we dont get the 3d content, so it doesnt make mcuh of a difference, and also, It hurts your head your eyes, etc.. he bought another one just for daily use!!

♥ ♫ ♣ ☀ wrote:

But what he said, is it true?

Since I don't beat around the bush and answer questions directly when I'm asked, he left for a reason, because he knew he wasn't right. He just said something negative without any proof, then when confronted he ran away.

Interesting that there were 24 posts in this thread before yours but you picked mine to reply to. You must have an agenda like you did in the other thread. If not then you're taking this way too personally and directing it only to me. I have no problem as I know how to defend myself but others are starting to talk. Take a chill pill, bill.

RedGoblin wrote:

3d LED? hmmm.. Well A friend of mine installed it here, but the problem is we dont get the 3d content, so it doesnt make mcuh of a difference, and also, It hurts your head your eyes, etc.. he bought another one just for daily use!!

Thanks for that info! I saw some LED TVs last month and was thinking about buying one even without using the 3D glasses because the picture is really sharp and way better than my current plasma TV. I didn't buy it because I figured I'd research it a little more and I know they have to go down in price, they're really expensive right now in the size I want mine.

Did he say he was getting headaches while using the 3D glasses or alone?

while using the 3 d glasses.. He found some 3d content online, movies, started watching them but told me that its alright for a movie, but then extended watching puts a jack hammer inside your head with your eyes complaining as well.

well the main problem is if u have glasses or wear contacts than its definitely not for you.
The head ache usually arises when u dont eliminate the background elements, try placing the TV on a ain walk, and trn off room lights when watching 3D content

*placing TV on a plain wall

Well even the manufacturers actually warn not to use the 3D glasses for extended viewing.

@Kamii: and dude, My bad.. think my comment triggered the closing of your post.. Mr. heartmusicnoteclubsunshine was arguing too much and too loud..

RedGoblin wrote:

@Kamii: and dude, My bad.. think my comment triggered the closing of your post.. Mr. heartmusicnoteclubsunshine was arguing too much and too loud..

you can expect tat  when nonz joins in as well..though she is bound to trigger more than just a post closing..she can take down down the entire thread..no wait...the entire forum...no wait..the entire website down with her.(i am probably gonna regret this later..but boy this feeels sooooo good right now)

kamiii wrote:
RedGoblin wrote:

you can expect tat  when nonz joins in as well..though she is bound to trigger more than just a post closing..she can take down down the entire thread..no wait...the entire forum...no wait..the entire website down with her.(i am probably gonna regret this later..but boy this feeels sooooo good right now)

Oh shutupppppp...ya such a loser...khujli wala kutaa...I swear as soon u spend the fortune money on ya Bakwas Picture wala Daba..I am gonna kick it so hard that u wont even find the particles of it and same i wanna do it with your ***

and btw ....No more free cups of Tea huh!!!:nothappy:

anyways i m already disappointed with u and may leave the blog soon

RedGoblin wrote:

It wasn't you. It was a simple case of the moderators doing the easy thing and punishing the entire forum by closing the thread instead of just talking to or deleting the troublemaker. We were posting our views as adults until someone showed up and started taking personal shots. Oh well it's not my forum so I have to just accept whatever they decide.

Hello dear members,

Can we concentrate on the initial topic and avoid silly clashes please.

Thanks

TexasPilot wrote:
RedGoblin wrote:

It wasn't you. It was a simple case of the moderators doing the easy thing and punishing the entire forum by closing the thread instead of just talking to or deleting the troublemaker. We were posting our views as adults until someone showed up and started taking personal shots. Oh well it's not my forum so I have to just accept whatever they decide.

This is exactly "the" scenario :rolleyes:

So whats playing? hhave the inception blueray disc with me right now.. :D and wow! I mean WOW!!!!