Work VISA

Hi all,

My employer is telling to get a work permit in Poland for Non EU foreigner will take time of 3-4 months.

What is the other way to enter Poland legally fast and stay for conducting inspection, case studies in my employers factory ?

In other way during my stay at Poland Can be work permit obtained by my employer?

Reply to this post will be more helpful and get good idea about my work permit.

You must wait until the visa is approved, there's no shortcuts.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Thanks for your reply...

How much time it will take usually to process a work permit to Poland?

My employer is telling he cant tell the time correctly since he is employing a foriegner of Non EU state for first time. Any body's answer is most appreciated.

Hi Veera
To obtain work permit and Residence permit at the same time takes usually from 4 event up to 10month. Everything is dependent in which City u are applying for that.

Regards
Damian

Gday Magedi! I'm seriously considering moving to Poland to find jobs. I've researched the job opportunities in Poland and wondering whether to land in Poland on a visit visa and look for jobs as employers might usually prefer candidates who are onshore to get interviewed and result in straight forward job offers or apply from overseas itself? Is it a good thing to stand in Poland on a visit visa and work in some casual jobs to support the expenses and simultaneously apply for full-time jobs? Your suggestions please? Since work permit needs a job offer, I'm just thinking if it'll be a good idea to move to Poland on a visit visa and search for jobs. Your comments guys please!