Waiting time for my temporary residency card

@sar3 this is the first forum that I've somewhat found the answers I was looking for. But I do have my own question that I really want answered.

I was in Poland studying last year and applied for TRP but suddenly decided to move back to my home country (U.S.). No idea what the decision was and have no intention of living in the EU again, but since it's been over a year, the decision was most likely negative since I wasn't in Poland anymore and for some reason the website I was given to check status is no longer in use?

I do still have the stamp in my passport and I'm planning a week trip in France. Will I have any issues getting back into the EU with that stamp still being there? I obviously plan to bring proof of all travel plans and return tickets.

@Kiera Elise I am not immigration expert but as I am living here in Poland and went through this process so as per my info, stamp on Passport only proof when you are inside of Poland you are not allowed to travel even within EU region in case of control any EU border most probably chances they will consider illegal movement. This will apply to Non EU residents though need a schengen visa to enter but in your case you might be questioned in immigration at the time of entry in France. In my opinion call the Vivodiship where you applied TRC they will help you out OR write email. Good Luck

Hi Good Morning
am a mexican i applied for TRC 4 month now and still waiting for decison , but need to make urgent trip down to mexico for 2 weeks and return back to poland
Note we are on visa waivers. we dont need visa to poland we are free 90 days
need your advice
Thanks

Dear people! I have applied for working card before  the 1 st  of November 2021, so I was checking my case at wnioski. Mazowieckie.pl  This site has not been responding for 6 weeks now? Who has this problem?

During the surge of Ukrainian refugees in early March, the processing of permits for Ukrainians (80% of all foreigners pre-war were arriving from Ukraine) was prioritised, and the deadline for pending applications for all other nationalities was extended to 31 December. My fingerprinting was delayed 3 months as a result.

@kristian.falkjar thank you!  May be wnioski . Mazowieckie. Has temporary failed due to the amount of work  they have now.

Hi sara how are you my name is md sonju mia i am from bangladeshi but i am presently Bahrain in job can i ask something about work parmit i mean have any vacancy your company

@kristian.falkjar hi, do you know what happened with wnioski. Mazowieckie.pl website?I can't download it, it does not respond …. And I wish to follow my case….

Hello i hot married with a pollish citizen ,after 3 months waiting after the application for a trc i got a date for fiingerprints can anyone knows how much it takes to get the result after fingerprints? Pls

Thank you May GOD bless you all ☦

@Lali Lali34

Three months the latest. Same case I had and it took me a bit above three months.

Good luck !

@Rahel Fikadu

Thank you for your replying God bless you ☦

@Lali Lali34

Amen. God bless you too.

Contact me if you need any support. My husband is Polish as well and we went through all the legal processes.

Good luck,

Rahel

@Rahel Fikadu

Thank you  so much for warm welcome GOD bless you ☦ and your family

I got a date for fingerprints at 14 February after that i think i will wait more

Hello everyone i hope you are doing good

Has anyone experience about sending proofs for marriage like photos and other things , like how to send it

@Rahel Fikadu  Hello I need assistance to migrate and work in Poland ho do I go about it thank you in advance

@ayesha94 I have similar issue Here I been waiting already for almost 3years everytime I sent an email on their office they always says cases are still going on, then next year reply cases pause idk, It's more than 3years of waiting until now.

Hello, Does everyone here have the same situation regarding on TRC in basis of marriage, I been sent my doc last August 2020 and it's been 3years already until now, I sent email on Dolnośląskie Lower silesian voivoid office they always sent me that my case are still on going, then next year they reply me that my case been pause. I didn't get any stamp on my passport only have receipts from post office, any idea how to deal with this please advice, Thank you