Possibility of student visa approval for private university in Poland

Hi,

I have obtained my admission for bachelor degree program from WSB University Poznan.

There is no recognition issue with that university but I heard somewhere that, for private universities they are not giving the priority as for public universities in Poland.

Means there is like 50% chance of getting my student visa approved even though I have all the requirements covered.

I need to verify this is true or not because in couple of weeks I am going to make appointment for visa interview.

Any answer that you have would be helpful.

By the way I am from Sri Lanka.

No.  I don't  think there will be any problem in getting your visa. Cause , i also got my visa recently using Wsb university in poznan. My visa came out with 10days.

Hanaphy4u wrote:

No.  I don't  think there will be any problem in getting your visa. Cause , i also got my visa recently using Wsb university in poznan. My visa came out with 10days.

Thank you very much for the answer.its good to get a response from someone from the same university.

Hi,

One quick question.
Is it necessary to have IELTS to apply for VISA?
because I would have to take IELTS exam immediately if the requirement is there

No need for an English exam

hey , i got an offer from WSB univerisity for bachelors in engineering . is this a good university and can i go ahead and file my visa. please help me guys..