Poland Residency

I'm interested to move to Poland with my family.

Dear Kamran,

Welcome to expat.com!

For a start, I invite you to read the Living in Poland guide for expats. This guide contains useful information concerning the different aspects of daily life as well as employment in Poland.

I advise you to read that first and if you have any questions, you can ask them on the forum.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

I am Very interested to move and work in Poland, so could I get the job offer mainly on the areas of agriculture like Farm worker on different livestock farms such as poultry farm, swine farm ...

@jeholove07

Welcome to the forum.

For information click on the living in Poland Guide for expats in the previous post from Yoinee.

I am Very interested to move and work in Poland, so could I get the job offer mainly on the areas of agriculture like Farm worker on different livestock farms such as poultry farm, swine farm ...
-@jeholove07

Not going to give you false hope you are going to need to speak Polish and be highly skilled. Without them, you won't get a job.

I am Very interested to move and work in Poland, so could I get the job offer mainly on the areas of hotel like hospitality ..
-@gopalbhandari

Why do you wish to work in Poland? Do you speak Polish? Are you an EU Citizen?