Move to Poland with family on work visa

Hello,

I am going to be provided a work visa to enter and work in Poland by a company. I wanted to check if this is possible to apply for my dependent family along with my visa application so that they can travel and join with me since day 1? Or this is not possible, I need to travel to Poland first, work for few months and then apply for my family? Please advise.

Thanks,
Hello Umer Shakil,

Trust you are well!

Have a look at the following website, you will find quite some information : https://www.migrant.info.pl/right-to-fa … ation.html

You will be needing a residence permit right ? Along with your work visa ? Have you discussed about it to your employer ?

Regards,
Bhavna
Yes, the employer will provide me the work permit and visa. But I want to know if there is a way to bring my family along with me since day 1 to Poland? What if my company provides a letter for family invitation or their visa? What are the possibilities?

To have a clear answer and no surprises I would recommend to contact a professional advisor. I know one linkedin.com/in/joannajaniszewska/ but maybe you can recommend other. Good luck!