UNPAID CREDIT CARD

What is the law about the unpaid credit card with long overdue ? What is the legal position? Can the bank make case against you?

Please advice.... my friend was suffering and the bank harrasing him on this matter.

Yes the bank can make a case against him.
As he accrued the debt, under the terms and conditions of his credit card contract with the bank, he is obligated to repay the debt.

He could approach the bank and see if he can work out repayment of the debt.

Don't worry my friend I was have lage unpaid credit balance but I live from ksa with out any problem 1st I level reaentry then I back after two month then I live final exit with out any problem because they cover the balance by insurance don't worry

The bank isn't harassing your friend, they're trying to recover their money from someone who won't pay back money lent in good faith.
I'm aware, if found while trying to run away from Saudi without paying back the money, he can be stopped at the airport.

Tell him to worry a lot.

They naver stop him in the airport they don't have any fors to stop any one because this is not only me I now so many friends they are travel with out any problems and me I live KSA last two mont before with out clear my outstanding

I have unpaid credit card in samba bank last 2012 even a centavo I did not paid, until I return to Saudi last 2013 on other company. On  2013, I got my credit card again in the Riyadh bank and I cut my payment 2014  (balance 3500sar), now 2018 my company will terminate me, maybe October 9 2018 my flight Can immigration be able to hold me because of my credit card? Please answer, who has experience like me

YES.

stumpy wrote:

YES.

The banks are losing millions to thieves that run away without paying their bills so this seems perfectly reasonable.
It should also be noted, asking how to run away with stolen money is not allowed on these forums.

Hello there i have the same case with credit card may i ask if theres really  a travel ban  and they will hold you in the airport because i checked my absher and it says no generalization report against me.and im planning to travel this coming month but for vacation only.thanks if you can answer my queries.

Yes Yes Yes, Bank can file a case against you in Saudi Arabia and also in your home country through third party. usually they are doing that action within one year of stop paying the money not during few months.

IT takes time but they will get you into troubles

Hi there MOI website not responding when i log in is there any problem these days ?

can someone send me a link perhaps

Lydia73 wrote:

Hi there MOI website not responding when i log in is there any problem these days ?

can someone send me a link perhaps

Here it is

https://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/Home/ … OVkUvZW4!/

Thanks for the link