Seems like we're all looking for work :)

So tell me is there work in Strasbourg? I'm an architect but my wife to be has been offered a dream job in Strasbourg heading up a pharmaceutical department. I would be willing to do any kind of work really. I would also like to continue my french studies and hopefully be fluent ish in a year or two. So what are the job oppertunities for someone willing to do anything?

Regards
David

well, it seems long since you posted this...have you landed yourself with any work yet??? if so how was the process, how did you start??? i am very new here, just 3 months old, know very very less french.;my husband is french and lives here....my french course will commence soon i guess..meanwhile i am looking forward to any part time job, so that i remain totally occupied the entire day, even if my course starts...i am willing to do any other work expect being a waitress or cleaning garbage kinda...or a job that requires english language....

thanks in advance :)

Hello David & sayantani.

The Jobs in Strasbourg section might help. You should post an advert there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Davehi wrote:

So tell me is there work in Strasbourg? I'm an architect but my wife to be has been offered a dream job in Strasbourg heading up a pharmaceutical department. I would be willing to do any kind of work really. I would also like to continue my french studies and hopefully be fluent ish in a year or two. So what are the job oppertunities for someone willing to do anything?

Regards
David

HI David,

I'm working in the pharmaceutical area and i Known there are works in this domain.

[Moderated: post your resume in the jobs section pls]