Need visa or no

Hi, anybody can help me to give information?
My husband from Bulgaria and me Indonesian nationality. I have been one year get marriage and living now in Bulgaria and i have ID card (residence permit). We want to move in Holland next month. And the question, do i need a visa or no?
Thank you

Hi and welcome to the Forum, :)

Your husband is an EU citizen, so has the right to live and work anywhere in the EU.  You as an Indonesian can travel to Holland on your Bulgarian residence card and valid Indonesian passport, but you'll need to apply for a Dutch residence card once you are living there.

You should be aware that should you/your husband fail to find work, that your residence status can be withdrawn.

Hi, thank you so much for the helping and for the information.

The EU freedom of movement directive allows you to move freely anywhere in the EU, including non-EU spouse of an EU citizen. In order for you to live there, you would need to apply for Residence Card.

The main EU Directives and Regulations giving effect to the right to free movement of workers are:

    Regulation No 492/2011 on freedom of movement for workers within the Union
   Directive 2004/38/EC on the right of EU citizens and their family members to move and reside freely within the territory of the EU member states.

Ref: … he_eu.html

New topic