Burkina Faso and Wales

Hi, I'm Keith. I'm English, and have been working in Burkina Faso in West Africa since 1989, but am currently on sabbatical back in Wales.

I've been working with the church there. One the one hand this has involved sharing the story and teaching of Jesus Christ, and helping those interested to find their way forward in his way. At the same time, I have inevitably been involved in various kinds of social work as well.

I've been living among the Fulani, as much as possible within the local community, and trying to find culturally appropriate ways of living and working.

I love it. Burkina has become my second home, and I hope to get back there asap. At my website, www.undertheacacias.org.uk, there is stuff about my work, stories and photos about life out there, and some discussion about issues concerning church, mission, and justice. My blog: http://www.voiceinthedesert.org.uk/keith/index.html tries to keep things up-to-date.

Cheers

Keith

Welcome Keith! It's a pleasure to add your blog to the directory (we really need people who want to talk about their experience in Africa).

I hope you'll get back to Burkina very soon if it is what you want :)

All the best,

Julien -from London-

Julien, no more in Spain? What's up???

I'll be working in London for the next two weeks ;)

I moved a lot those last days ... I was in the south of France last week, in London now... I'll be back in Spain in July.

Thanks Julien for your invitation and welcome. Looks like it's coming together well.
Keith

Meet expats all over the world

OR