Looking for psychologist

Hi, I am looking for a licensed therapist/psychologist for my 14 year old daughter.  English speaking and weekly sessions a requirement.  Anxiety/eating disorders experience.

Hi Monique and welcome to the Forum. :)

Whereabouts are you looking for a psychologist?  In Holland, these are part of your Health Insurance cover and you have to go via your GP to get a referal.

New topic