What are your MVV experiences?

Hi, I've been waiting for over three months now with the extension for residence permit. My company host me and they're recognized sponsor. When they apply for my residence permit for the first time last year it took only 15 days to approve and now for an extension it took more than three months!
Also, I'm applying my wife MVV but it can't be approved unless my residence permit extension granted first. What should I do? I've been calling many times to IND and no valid answer or date given. Also, there's no letter communication on whatsover regarding the delays.
@heynutzzzz

My university applied for me and I just received approval yesterday. However, I will be visiting the Netherlands Embassy in my country to receive my MVV Visa.

If is possible contact me at *****@[link under review]

@Julien, thank you so much for opening up this forum. it will help to connect some of us while in the Netherlands.

Kind regards,

Monja
Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Please do not share your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@dezire4497 

What I know is that if your university (Host) is applying for you, it is easy. They send you a number of documents to sign and revert to them but if it self applying, you need to visit their website depending on which country you are applying from i.e this is the website used: ; https://www.netherlandsworldwide.nl/vis … ly-uganda.

Kind regards,

Monja

hello

what is mvv experience means??????

explain please
hello

what is mvv experience means??????

explain please
- @chamathasanka82

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

MVV is a provisional/temporary residency permit; you can read all about it on the Dutch Government website; this link will take you straight to it.

I hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

@Damith DeSilva  hey dearr i also enthuse about that can you give me clear idea about this?

@Cynic

Difficult to find mvv expierience

please help how to apply?

Tks
chamath
I am from sri lanka my name is priyantha jayanath i like to do a job in netherland

Priyantha
Please refer to Dutch Government website. you can find the answer

Good morning everyone,

I wanted to ask one thing if thats okay. Me and my girlfriend applied for mvv through ind website. We received their letter of acknowledgement and we have a date until which they are supposed to give us an answer. On the website that we check, it says "application received by ind" and i was wondering if this notification will change to "in-progress" or something else. Or will it continue to state "application received by ind" until we get our answer and there will not be any status change from ind?

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day,
Yuri

@Yuri Leontev from my experience, only when the message is in-progress, it means that your application is processed by IND staff

ok, thank you for your support...

Hello kavishkakarunarathne2,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Any questions that you too would like to ask? Any topic you would like to discuss with members of this forum?

Feel free to start a new thread on the Netherlands forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

hellow everyone, I just submitted my application and waiting for IND to send invoice so that we can process payments. I am very stressed

Processing Partner Visa separate from HSM visa

Hi everyone! I am moving to Amsterdam in February through a highly skilled migrant visa and was hoping to bring my (unmarried) partner. Unfortunately, per company policy, my company cannot assist with my partner's because we are not legally registered.

My question - Is there any way we can apply for my partner at the same time as myself, so we can move together, even if my company will be processing mine, and we'll be processing my partner's separately? The immigration agency helping out for mine is Newland Chase, but again, my company won't allow that they process my partner as well.

I called the embassy in my country (the Philippines) and was told I will likely need to move first, and apply for my partner from the Netherlands once I get my residency permit. However, we were hoping to move together, we just don't know how. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hii all

iam Hadir from Egypt

I contacted the organization and sent them my profile, but they still haven't received a response

I have had a lot of MVV experiences. I started out as a student in high school and then became a teacher. I have also been a coach and an administrator. I have seen firsthand how MVV can make a difference in the lives of students. I have seen how it can help them to become more successful in school and in life. I am truly grateful for the opportunities that MVV has given me.

I have had a lot of MVV experiences. I started out as a student in high school and then became a teacher. I have also been a coach and an administrator. I have seen firsthand how MVV can make a difference in the lives of students. I have seen how it can help them to become more successful in school and in life. I am truly grateful for the opportunities that MVV has given me.
-@willsonredl

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Thanks for your input.  However, I think you may live in a part of the world where MVV means something else.  For people looking to stay longer than 90 days in the Netherlands, it's a mnemonic from the Dutch words "machtiging tot voorlopig verblijf" - roughly translated, it's a provisional residence permit.  It can be a difficult process and you may get asked questions to advise people how to get through the Dutch immigration process; my advice is to refer them back to the Expat Forum.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

@heynutzzzz Welcome

Given the current situation in Sri Lanka, it is difficult to imagine that there will be an environment suitable for living in the future. When I researched, I found that the Netherlands is a very peaceful country with people of high virtues. I intend to leave for the Netherlands with my only child and wife and am looking for a job to go there.

@heynutzzzz Hello sir.i am from India.i am interested for job

@heynutzzzz my contact number ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Helo, i'm Prasad Wijayaweera from Sri Lanka. Currently I'm working as a marketing officer at reputed finance company in Sri Lanka (People' Leasing). Now I have more than 7 years workong experience of this field. Anyone can help me to find permanent job in Netherlands I appreciate it.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us. I even don't know much about it. But I would like to learn more. Have a very good day!

Hi, my husband and I had a good experience with getting our MVVs from India in 2022. The visa appointment booking process and the actual appointment was effortless. I use that word especially after having gone through the nightmare of H1B/H4 for the U.S. We received our stamped passports in 6-10 days.

The delays, if any, came from our respective companies when arranging for the paperwork. My only advice would be to stay on top of ALL paperwork from the beginning. Trusting the "experts" to do the job did not go favorably for me as I lost 4-6 weeks waiting for some supplementary paperwork because I was not informed in time about the NUFFIC evaluation. Whether it is apostilling your documents, NUFFIC evaluation or BSN/RP appointments (and if none of those words mean anything to you, read up!), be proactive in contacting your relocator from atleast 3 months before your travel date. 

As of Sep 2022, there is a delay of atleast 3 months in securing a BSN appointment. Many relocators try to set up combined appointments for BSN+RP. I would recommend getting a RP pickup appointment ahead of the BSN if possible, as my RP helped me get started with a lot of services (banking, for example). I would absolutely advise this to anyone coming in to the country. Waiting 1-2 months for a BSN is normal but not convenient as many other processes like 30% ruling, health insurance etc. will also need to wait.

Another headsup being that employers will tax you 52% (the anonymous tax rate for not having provided BSN) till you provide the BSN. Yet another tip: Try to find it early and try it find an appointment before the 20th of the month so that you can submit to the payroll department. I am currently talking to my payroll to understand when my wages will get corrected and when I should expect the returns.

Hello, Does anyone knows if it is possible to travel to the Netherlands short term on my tourist visa while I am waiting for my MVV? I want to visit there before I move.

I was advised not travel to travel to the Netherlands while waiting for my MVV.

Hello, Does anyone knows if it is possible to travel to the Netherlands short term on my tourist visa while I am waiting for my MVV? I want to visit there before I move.
-@MCAC

You can travel to the Netherlands on a tourist visa but then you have to fly back to your country to collect the MVV.

Why would you make all this trouble to spend unnecessary money and effort?

When you are in the Netherlands you can explore the country as much as possible at any time.

Somehow your question doesn't make any sense.

Indeed, the IND advice not to travel before you have the MVV sticker.

-@MCAC

You can travel to the Netherlands on a tourist visa but then you have to fly back to your country to collect the MVV.

Why would you make all this trouble to spend unnecessary money and effort?
When you are in the Netherlands you can explore the country as much as possible at any time.

and cost.......

I am so happy

Thank you admin for this platform it is really helpful hearing other people's experience

@michaelchukwu880 how long did this entire process take?

@tracylady89 I mean the second time you applied after the first one didn't go through. I am mostly interested in the INd part please

@tracylady89 it took me one year because my first application was rejected and we didn't object but update our missing documents and apply again

@tracylady89 my partner applied in October and we got a response on February

@Guest9823 congratulations

@nagapadoha92

Hi,

We can arrange the MVV completely.

@Guest9823

We can help you with all.

@levinawilson

we can arrange all completely.

@levinawilson
we can arrange all completely.
-@kgrhoen

Hi there - who is “we”?

Cynic

Expat Team

hello,

I want to ask if there are any specific documents to submit to the embassy after getting the MVV approval from the IND.

I would really appreciate your help, thank you.