Situation in Bahrain

Hi all here in Bahrain!
What do you think: stay here hoping for the best and preparing for the worst Or leave now?

Hi Anna,

I think everyone will make his own choices, considering a lot of personal factors. So I'll speak for myself :
I won't leave, unless I'm personnaly and physically threatened. I think the country is in a bad shape now. The economy will suffer for month of what happened / is happening and leaving Bahrain during this ordeal looks like runing away, abandoning a friend behind :(
I sincerely wish that all Bahrainis will be able to speak with one voice one day or another and if so, I'd be proud to witness that moment. Of course, our life is a bit more complicated nowadays, we have to take care when we want to move, we have to be vigilant etc... But let's face it, it's still much easier than a lot of people around the world in their own country isn't it ? So I feel like leaving is giving a bad sign to our local friends then every morning, I put a smile on my face, try to comfort my friends sunnis or shias saying that I still have faith in them to find a way out.
In the same time I perfectly understand that some people prefer to leave, if they are scared, for themselves or their family/kids. No one wants to live in fear.
I hope for the best and wish you all to stay safe...

Friendly yours

Olivier

Hi Olivier,
Thanks a lot for answering, it helps hearing others' opinion and yours is really appreciable:solidarity and support for the people of this beautiful country... 
Take care

Thanks Anna Take care too...

Here's some inspiration : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPQfkuzc … r_embedded

I propose staying here and help rebuild the country, its economy, its trust and goodness...Every bit that helps... Would be a shame to leave now... As expats, we have the option of leaving the country any time, but spare a thought for those who are nationals and need to live with each other... I am going to stay and do my bit...

Dear all

What is ur suggestion for those who are planning to move to Bahrain for job

guys.. Alls good in here.. the media has been talking one side false story.... im out there all day... the streets are all good n safe... its just that they do demonstrations in their own areas....

u dont have to go there anyway..... so stick to this country... and keep on having a good time.... this time the king's gonna show a softer corner to the expatriates....  :)

Hi Gopakravi and welcome to the forum,

You're so right... May your wishes come true :D

Yours

Olivier