Pregnant

I have a friend she's almost 5months pregnant and she's newly working here in bahrain. If her boss will know that she's pregnant without a marriage is there a possibility they will send my friend in jail? I'm so pity of her coz her bf already go home to his country. All she want is to go home of her country.

Hi

It is illegal to be pregnant before marriage in Bahrain.
I don't know what nationality your friend is but they may get help at their embassy to get a visa to fly out of the country or know which charity can help. The baby will not be able to get registered here without a marriage licence.

You could try the number below who should be able to help her get out of Bahrain back to her own country. MWPS Tel: +973-17827895

Wish her good luck from me.

why doesn't she leave from country?

She has to go her own country immediately.

better be safe, book a flight back to which country she is
and have the baby in there, then just get back after.
you will never know until its too late.. just saying!

Why she waited till 5 months pregnant even I she doesn't tell about her pregnancy it will be easily noticed it's 5 months the belly is big.. And how can she work pregnant I hope she doesn't have some physically challenging work.. I have few colleagues at work from Philippines they returned to their country to give birth and left the kids with the grand parents and returned again to Bahrain to work.. I guess he company allowed them like that.. Now they are communication with heir kids on Skype and their kids spending childhood with their grand parents

Leave immediately. Else it's jail, deportation and blacklist.

He won't .

Hi

My sister is working in Bahrain, she is currently doing a job and her husband is also working in Bahrain, but if my sister is terminated from her company, because she is pregnant, can she wait until the delivery of the baby without a visa?

No one can stay without a visa, her husband can request his company to apply for a dependent visa.