Changing Profession

My profession on iqama is Labour. I wanted to change my profession to Computer Technician. What is procedure and do i get family status and do i need to attest my certificate for this profession??

dear sir

i came to know that the stop changing professional right now, so you can not change

Thanks for your reply
Is there any chance to change by back door?

As per new rules, becoz i want to change my professional in iqama and i got attestation in ksa and India. next step to register in SCE, after i payed and resisted the reply as that u change be membership in sce but u canot change the professional. now my professional in iqama is general electrician. me to plan to bring family,

so how can we bring family. Any alternative?

try for visit visa...., the allow you for 180days

can i bring my wife in Visit Visa? I think women will not get visit visa without any accompanies.
For family visit visa need to be change the profession. Please clarify

As per i know u can bring the wife in family visit visa. total days 180 days

Any luck guys. I am facing the same issue. No Iqama profession change now a days. If anyone has information about the new rules, please share. Highly appreciate your feedback.

abdullah kunhi wrote:

My profession on iqama is Labour. I wanted to change my profession to Computer Technician. What is procedure and do i get family status and do i need to attest my certificate for this profession??

Profession change is now started, did you start your process ? what is the procedure of changing profession from labor to computer technician.

Yes i applied already. After payment the profession will be changed

Process: if you want to change to technician level, its very simple. Your HR need to apply from MOL site

abdullah kunhi wrote:

Process: if you want to change to technician level, its very simple. Your HR need to apply from MOL site

No any diploma or certificates means degree is required ? or no any Saudi Engineering council registration ?

wraza wrote:
abdullah kunhi wrote:

No any diploma or certificates means degree is required ? or no any Saudi Engineering council registration ?

If you are looking for engineering profession, attested certificate and SCE registration is required

i am looking for computer technician.

wraza wrote:

its simple, tell your HR to apply via mol site. then pay 1000 SAR. you will get message shortly from mol with confirmation.

abdullah kunhi wrote:
wraza wrote:

its simple, tell your HR to apply via mol site. then pay 1000 SAR. you will get message shortly from mol with confirmation.

abdullah kunhi wrote:

Do you have any idea about changing from "General Labour"  to "Computer Programmer"?

creator wrote:
abdullah kunhi wrote:

Do you have any idea about changing from "General Labour"  to "Computer Programmer"?

Yes please reply, i have the same query.

Is it necessary to match the title of degree with the profession? I read on some pages that it should be the same. I have a degree in Software Engineering and I want profession of computer programmer, So will be there any issue?

wraza wrote:

Yes please reply, i have the same query.

Is it necessary to match the title of degree with the profession? I read on some pages that it should be the same. I have a degree in Software Engineering and I want profession of computer programmer, So will be there any issue?

I do not think that it is an issue because universities in each country have the different title for the degree. In fact, No certificate would entitle a scholar with "Computer Programmer". In my case(India), I hold a degree which says "Bachelor Of Engineering In Computer Science and Technology". My batchmates with the same certificate have been working in IT/non-IT companies with different professions in IT fraternity.

I think to get C.Programmer profession the applicant should get his/her certificate to be attested from their motherland.

Exactly!

Hi,
i am facing the same issue my degree title is software engineering , so now i want to change to it Commputer programer but the attestation process should be the same like engineering from our motherland or just we have to attested from Our high education commission and forieng office thats enough ?>? or should have to attested from saudi culter like other engineering profession....

Plz guide/..

Thank you

abdullah kunhi wrote:

Dear Sir,

How long it takes? please share more on the procedures.

thanks!

2 days enough for change profession

Bhadusha wrote:

2 days enough for change profession

thanks SIr.....

Is it possible that Engineering in IQAMA to be changed to Technician Profession?

please advise....Thanks!

hello brother,

My Professional is labor...i tried to change my professional before 2 month....unfortunately they are rejected .....so i just ask to my HR he said for labor Category they are not approval for changing professional, if your category amal athi means they will approval....is it true brother....we cannot able to change general labor .....can you please explain any one