Help to find a job

As-Salāmu `Alaykum wa rahmatu l-lāhi wa barakātuh

Hello all, let me introduce myself first.  My name is Abdulah Mohamed.  I am a revert to Islam, I am an caucasian and me and my wife are wanting to move to Dubai, or Sarja, or just about anywhere over there.  I have been looking for jobs, but seem to be unable to find anything, I did find a company that said they would help me but they just took my money and ran.  I am sure all have heard of the site "JobsinDubai". 

Ok I am an idiot, I should have known better.  Now on to why I am posting here.  I am looking for work either in the Service Maintenance profession,  like apt maintenance or so forth.  I also have degree in computer science, but have not worked in the field for many years, I am up on my certifications though.  I am also certified in the Maintenance field, I have an HVAC, Plumbers, and many other licenses that I have obtained through out my career. 

So what I guess that I am asking is for some help to find a job, or at least throw me a contact or two.  We are planing to come to Dubai at the end of May for 1 month.  So I thank you in advance for any and all help.

Abdulah

Hi Abdulla!!! i've done the same as yourself not once but 3 times to different companies over the past 2yrs, so at least you realised that there all trying to get there ratings up??? don't you think??? i've applied for over 1500 jobs in UAE area and only recieved 20 replies!!! bummer!!! want any help myself joined many sites, without any joy!!! hope you do better than me!!!! but i had heard that Dubai were struggling due to the ressesion so maybe another area in the UAE might come up trumps for you??? i wish you all the luck!!!
cheers Dean