My friends visa

Hi, just want to ask for my friend

she's a teacher in a private school she just started after several months and she already paid her visa already for one year under the name of school..but due to consequences the school will close their secondary level and they just give her 1 month to find another job..

my questions are; if the school has the right to give her one month due when she has paid for one year? and if she never find another job will she considered alien or are they allow to cancel her visa after that period of time? and about the expenses of the balance months will she be able to get it back?

Hi,

Paying for a visa is not allowed in Bahrain, i am not sure what is the contract she had with her school, but if she approaches the authorities they will question her why did she pay and very unlikely she will get her money back unless the school is generous enough. If visa is cancelled she will have 1month to exit the country or find a new job. But you can try approaching LMRA/Ministry of Labor (Isa Town) and keep your embassy informed as well.

T&R

that school is requiring all their teachers to pay the expenses for their own visa and they said there is no chance to get the money back..but anyways thanks for the reply