How many days taken from lmra to given new work Visa

Hlo guys any body tell me lmra take how many days to give employement Visa
I check my Visa status
But that is showing employment Visa in progress it's almost 25 days I'm waiting for my Visa

Hi,

No one can tell the exact time frame, just hope for the best.

T&R

Thank u sir for ur reply🙏🏻

Hi Anil Deol when exactly was your visa application submitted to lmra?

My company applied for work permit and till today its under progress...... i called lmra and they told me the status is awaiting payment......but when i spoke with my company they told me that we already paid 5 days back......can anyone tell how much time it will take to update payment on lmra site?

Usually and it is not exact by any means:

1-2 days for LMRA to approve application and forward to CIO
1 day for CIO to approve and forward to immigration
2 days to anytime for immigration/security to approve and send it back to LMRA which is when the visa payment prompt comes up and status is updated

I am 99% sure that your visa is pending with immigration for approval.  Your employer can log into their system and can tell you.

Hi Guys,

Can any one suggest me about my bahrain visa.
15 days before my employer applied my work visa. I was daily checking status on the LMRA site. And there result show, The request record does not exit in the system. But today there show my detail and , status...employment visa under process..and showing.... fee paid. So can any one suggest me now how much time it would be take and what process finished and what process balance. My employer told me you will get your visa in this week.

sashish135 wrote:

Hi Guys,

Can any one suggest me about my bahrain visa.
15 days before my employer applied my work visa. I was daily checking status on the LMRA site. And there result show, The request record does not exit in the system. But today there show my detail and , status...employment visa under process..and showing.... fee paid. So can any one suggest me now how much time it would be take and what process finished and what process balance. My employer told me you will get your visa in this week.

Understand your anxiety but please note few points:

1) We are all here to help new comers based on our experiences in Bahrain.  But hardly any of us are immigration or government officials.  This means that no one here can tell you exactly what stage your application is at and what has been done and what hasn't.  The best source is your employer and if they have told you a week; I am suprised as to why you are not waiting and checking here
2) Posting a query like this and immediately private messaging someone is not advisable.  Read point one above

Finally, my previous post gives a very rough indication of timeline and process stages based on experience.  It could vary tremendously from one person to another.  So as I said, follow up with your employer for the exact updates.

Regards

Hi Guys,
I received my employment visa today. It just taken only 2 days.

Mr. X Tang,

I asked here because I thought you familiar to visa process. You could just said, you don't know but you write a big story. Anyway I got my visa today. And I don't need any help like you guys.

:cheers:

sashish135 wrote:

Mr. X Tang,

I asked here because I thought you familiar to visa process. You could just said, you don't know but you write a big story. Anyway I got my visa today. And I don't need any help like you guys.

It was clearly written above that it will take 2 days to anytime. Good that you got it.

There is no story. All I was pointing out was that you need to have some manners and courtesy. Posting something on the forum and then sending constant private messages is not the right thing to do. And for something that is not in anyones control here. And after your employer has already told you that you will get it this week.

sashish135 wrote:

Mr. X Tang,

But i think what you did was not not right by sending him a private message immediately after writing a post and as he rightly pointed out we are normal ordinarily citizens who are just sharing/helping based on our past experiences. Good that your got your visa or else i believe based on your rude reply you would be posting/sending pm's to everyone on the forum.

Good luck
T&R

Hellow guys...I need some kind of help if anyone has any idea..i sent my documents to my employer on 24/12/2017 so that they can apply my visa but it has two weeks now and when i check my visa process online it says  it does not exist in the system i.e my passport no..does anyone have any kind of idea as of what could be the issue?thank you

Only your potential employer can give you can accurate update on the status, no one else in can help you at this time.

T&R

ok thank you for your reply...guess am just worried..

XTang wrote:

Usually and it is not exact by any means:

1-2 days for LMRA to approve application and forward to CIO
1 day for CIO to approve and forward to immigration
2 days to anytime for immigration/security to approve and send it back to LMRA which is when the visa payment prompt comes up and status is updated

I am 99% sure that your visa is pending with immigration for approval.  Your employer can log into their system and can tell you.

Sir Xtang

As you said if that is pending for approval from the immigration what are the things to do? and any reason why it is pending there.

Mine was the same status since 26th of December and the status is not changing when I asked my employer they said it is with immigration dept.

Please advise what to do

Thank you,
Romeo

Unfortunately we are hearing of backlogs with immigration, as of now you cannot do anything you can just request your employer to follow up

T&R

Hello I am from india & currently in Bahrain on a visit visa. I have registered accompany & applied for RP. I have submitted the Visa application to LMRA on 18th may(after completing all the lengthy formalities). The problem is my visit visa expires on 21st May.
So I wanted to know if anybody here can tell me if I need to renew my visit visa as I have not received my work visa yet or since the work visa application is already in process I don't need to renew the visit visa.
Thank you in advance.
P.s I already asked LMRA about it but couldn't get a satisfactory reply except being asked to wait as the visa is under process.

As far as the rules are concerned, when you apply for a work visa, your visit visa must have remaining validity of at least 7 days.

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/faq/question/10

Once you apply and application is taking longer than the 7 days, you don't need to renew visit visa.

In your case, I am surprised that they accepted application but then again, today is the first working day after you applied.  It could be that they reject and send it back asking you to extend your visit visa.  If they don't, you don't need to renew.

Thank you sir for the prompt and helpful reply.
After reading it I decided to renew my visit visa instead of waiting for the cancellation by NPRA.
And before leaving for the immigration office I thought of checking the status one last time. And to my surprise the work visa was approved by NPRA and was pending for payment.

Since it's ramadan and bank(Ahli united) does not open in the evening I will make the payment tomorrow and get the visa printed there after.

One thing my case suggests is they no longer need visit visa to be valid for 7 days to apply for work visa. The visit visa has to valid while applying for the work visa, that's all.

Thanks once again for the information.

Welcome.  Actually, it's not immigration who has the issue but LMRA.  Usually in the first couple of days when you apply, the application is checked by LMRA before being forwarded to immigration.   At this stage, they apply all these rules.   How they apply these rules does tend to vary from time to time.  But I wouldn't assume that the rule has changed as there have been people on these forums who have had to extend the visa despite being short by only 1-2 days vs. the 7 day deadline.

Also, since your visa was approved in 1 day; I assume that you went through a strong PRO or agent?   in these cases as well, a lot of things can be overlooked :)

Dear sir or madam
    My company applied my visa i dont contact my company because iam new entry in bahrain any body help for me i cheack my passport number in lmra web site it shows legal status employment visa is in progress i show this 1 week monthly fees paid and medical status b my all updates uploaded but the legal status no change the progress how long time going on sir please any one reply me

Refer to this sticky, your questions have already been addressed here:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

And don't post on multiple threads.

My visa status in LMRA site shows visa is valid 5 days back how many days time taken we get our visa I contact to my employer upto now they didn't receive
Another one what are the medical test conducted in Bahrain in employment please respond

Read the link I pasted in my previous response vs asking the same question again.

I would like to know If there is any new rule in lmra for executive post. I was said that executive post takes longer time for visa process. If yes, how many days it takes to process visit visa to employment visa.

No

Thank you Sir.

Hii my employer did the payment 4 days before and I called my employer they told me they have done the payment but till now they haven't issued the visa but they got a mail from LMRA about approval of my visa. I called LMRA also they told that it's with immigration can anyone help me what to do next please really worried

1) You can do nothing except wait.  And check what the status says on lmra website
2) Read this sticky to understand the process as I have mentioned above

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

Hi guys

My visa was applied on 17th of last month, employment visa is in progress is still showing on LMRA website, can anyone tell me how much time it will take.

Read the previous post i.e. number #31 and stop asking questions which have already been answered.

@XTang sir my visa under the progress 36days ago my employeer pay the fee how many time we wait ??

Just wait. No way to tell.

@XTang how much time ??

Read what I wrote before. Don't ask stupid questions.