Saudi Evisa not approved For Bahrain Resident

I applied for Saudi Evisit Visa but the status shows as ' send to embassy'. I triple-checked all the information before applying. Did anyone else experience this? Any advice would be helpful. ( Nationality: Indian; Resident of Bahrain )

its ok go to saudi embassy in few days they will send u visa by email

just take with you the same documents you applied online + the visa applicaiton

Quite a few people get this.  All it means is that you have to get the visa through the Embassy and it cannot be approved online.

The call centre number mentioned in their online visa portal is very responsive. Please connect to them . I think they even have whatsapp number

@sasasasa92 hi, have you or anyone u know tried to visit the Saudi embassy in Bahrain recently? My friend tried to visit them last month and he was sent back saying ' we don't have a department to deal with this ' 

@XTang hi, have you or anyone u know tried to visit the Saudi embassy in Bahrain recently? My friend tried to visit them last month and he was sent back saying ' we don't have a department to deal with this ' 

You don't go to the Embassy.  You apply to the Embassy via VFS Tahseel in Bahrain Bay.