Flexi visa to normal visa

Hi, I am a Flexi visa holder since March, It's been 3 months, now I am going to a normal employment visa from a company, I had to pay 440 BHD for the flexi visa and paying 30 BHD every month since, Since I am going for a normal visa, Is there a refund from the LMRA, Please help, Will be greatful for your suggestions, Thank you.

No such thing as refunds where any Government is concerned :)

Hi these are the exact words from the LMRA website, that's why I am asking.

https://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/133

Refund of Payments:
The LMRA will refund payments paid by the Employer in the following cases:

Partial Refund: The LMRA will refund the amount of the remaining months of the validity of Work permit on the value of the Permit in the event where the expatriate employee is being transferred to another Employer, with the exception of Temporary Work permits.

I have explained this many times on these forums.   

The previous employer will get the refund as a credit in their EMS account after the mobility application goes through.  There is NO refund on cancellations.    Read what you pasted again....and carefully.

You are cancelling your visa - there is no transfer (excluding the fact that the employer/sponsor i.e. a company gets the refund on transfer.  You are not a company).  Hence there is no refund of the fees.  You can get the air ticket deposit back only.

Hope it is clear to you now?

Oh ok, Thank you

@Jaszon If it is flexi visa then you will get refund of 90 bd. The one you posted was for the normal visa and not flexi visa. Flexi visa, even if you transfer and you still have some more month left, the fees won't be refunded for the remaining months but just return ticket 90 bd.

@XTang hi sir how do l get that 90bd when am still in bahrain

Cause l already canceled my flex

@Naser Ssebbiri did u chnage ur visa already to other sponser if so go lmra sitra branch sign refund form and fill it  then u get ur money in ur bank acc

No sir just am planning to vacant bahrain
Now my grace period has started

@XTang  hi please am flexi visa holder on March this year my visa will finished I don't want to renew because I got company that are applying visa for me. Is there any refunded I will claim

Forget about refunds.

@XTang why should I forget about it

Because the only amount refundable is the deposit amount you put for the ticket. The remaining fees is not refundable. And to even get the deposit back, you have to fill out a form and submit it.... And then it take a while.

Assalmualikum

Sir almost 2 and half month completed I applied 90bd for refund i want to know that why still 90bd is not coming what i don now

Please read above, don't think you will get it

@XTang Rizwan Asif7Today 01:42:06

3Report

Hello sir I want to know that why my flexi refund 90bd is still not coming 2 time I apply for refund 4months ago first time I applied but still not coming

@XTang Hello sir I want to know that why my flexi refund 90bd is still not coming 2 time I apply for refund 4months ago first time I applied but still not coming and before already I have flexi visa and my visa exp 27october2023 after tha flexi visa stop to renew from LMRA when flexi start again to renew then new fees but LMRA take from me new visa fees then I said I already have flexi visa and LMRA spoke me 90bd refund to you after visa printed now please pay full fees and I paid full fees but my refund still not back

It takes time.  I already told you.  Follow up with LMRA.