About a work/study visa


So, i put aside for some times the business school and i will study next year in Japan (University of Tokyo).

I have tried to find the answer by myself on the web but after one hour, i just can't. The French Embassady Website just sucks...

Will i be able to study and work at the same time with some visa ?
I know that College Student Visa exists and also Working Holiday Visa...


- Wim's

is possible to obtain visa without have a sponsor? or a company who wanna hire u ? i have italian passport