How can i get sponsor job in japan as truck driver

Can someone help me get job guys as truck driver and sponsor to get me a job their

You can't get a visa for a job in Japan that a Japanese person can do. You'll need to get a student visa, allowing 20 hours per week work, then you can work as a truck driver, note it won't be easy as you'll likely need to speak Japanese.

Hello everyone,

Thanks to @Osaka house for sharing this information.  :up:

I hope it will help you @ojieuromi1.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

@Cheryl  l want to come to Japan l am a  fast learner l am a  truck driver

@Cheryl l am asking to help me find a way to come to Japan so can learn mechanics

@matshazindodana79

Sorry to be so blunt.

You will find it impossible to get work in Japan. The work you are looking for is done by locals.

You will need to speak the language.

Reality can be harsh, but it's best to be aware of what it is before making decisions and taking action. 1f642.svg

Hello everyone,

Thanks to @Osaka house for sharing this information.

Hello rubelahamed619,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Is there a way we can help you?

Do not hesitate to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

I am from Pakistan I want to come Japan I am 43 years old I don't have any skills but I living before in Hong Kong 10 years experience help  me__pleas

Hello Ateeb,

Welcome to expat.com!

As mentioned above, it can be quite hard to find a job in Japan if you don't know the language and if the job may be done by a local.....

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello, yoginee

I Am from pakistan. I am working in dubai as a manager in a transport company. Having 23 years experience in transportation. Is it possible to get job in japan as HTV driver or transport related job.

Regards.

I am from Nigeria, I am  a truck driver. Is it possible to get a job in japan as a driver

I am from Nigeria, I am a truck driver. Is it possible to get a job in japan as a driver
-@chukwudumoguemmanuel

Short answer, NO.

Most drivers(driving jobs)are done by locals.

Why:

First most of the road signs are written in kanji characters.

Second you have to be fluent in Japanese Because most of them here use Japanese language and don't speak English

Just bcause you drive in your home country doesn't mean you can drive in Japan.Some need to convert their license and also take some courses or exams.

I want truck driver jobs in japan

-@usman33355777

Driving jobs go to locals. You need to read and write fluent Japanese.

-@usman33355777

I want to replace King Charles when he dies.

My chances are the same as yours.