Lung Scar work abroad Japan, taiwan

Hello everyone,

Can somebody answer me the right answer because I want to work abroad especially in Japan, Taiwan, Canada, New Zealand, but I had a lung scar way back 2013 I am first timer abroad if ever, is there any chance to work abroad especially those countries. Do you know any agencies here in Philippines? If I have here mga kababayan ko please help each other answer my question if do you know something. Thankyou hoping for answers especially mga kababayan ko.

@aramalonda hello kabayan!

I would suggest to better check the legit agency at POEA that have job orders here in Japan coz I believe you are in the Philippines.I couldn't suggest agency personally because I was directly hired last 2019.Also about your lung scar way back 2013,you will go through screening/medical if you are fit to work.

Best of luck!

@Genahoney but in any cases is there a possibility or you know someone with the same situation who got pass the medical and work in Japan?

Hi ********

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : Unnecessary comment
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@aramalonda I know someone she got lun gscar when already here and also she's spouse visa.Again I would suggest to consult the agency there too.Check POEA for legit reference.

Good luck

Hello Tousef,

Welcome to expat.com!

Do you have anything more to add to this thread?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Genahoney thankyou so much 🥰

@Genahoney hello kabayan are you in japan? I also have lung scar and planning to apply a job in japan. What happen if they saw your lung scar?