Question For musicians or who know musicians in Saudi Arabia.

I have some projects for music services in Saudi but ,
I always make it outside of Saudi Arabia for example i have people in morocco, Italia,Mexico,India and Pakistan .
- I send the requests to them ,then they make it for me but i have a studio and i have Cubase program for professional recording ,, also i have some friends work with me as pianist , guitar player and others .

I would like to find someone who has experience in the Cubase system because its enough to make whole song or any music project . also who know use it he know the sound engineering , In this program i know the people who i cooperate with them they use it and i like it .

So my question or may be it's not exactly question as a request , who can help me for find someone know this system in Saudi Arabia because i made AD, but nobody know , also if i found some one out of saudi arabia i can give him work visa to coming work with our team and we will discuss about salary or something like that .

B.Regards

What type of music do you make? Can i join as a singer for free to kill boredom or make beats

U r welcome. But if u in Riyadh ;)