Permit to travel other countries

hello sir

my permesso di soggiorno has been expired before 1 month ago and i have already applied to renew but now i have some work in paris so i should travel there.how can i travel paris?

I'm facing the same problem but I think it is not possible to travel (at least from Italy to another Schengen country). I'm not sure about the rules in your country but before you purchase your ticket please try to ask the immigration office or contact the French Embassy if they can help in anyway.

aashma wrote:

hello sir

my permesso di soggiorno has been expired before 1 month ago and i have already applied to renew but now i have some work in paris so i should travel there.how can i travel paris?

If you're working in France for more than 90 days, you need to apply for French visa based on your work contract.  You may also need a work permit for France.  Contact the embassy of France for info.

Hi guys. I have a CARTA DI SOGGIORNO ILLIMITATA from 3yrs ago. I am staying in the PHILIPPINES AND I went to Italy last DEC 2015 for a visit until January 2016. It's MAY 2017 now, can i still enter ITALY to see my parents and stay there for a long period of time knowing that I overstayed in the philippines :(