I'm New..............

arr, hehe, I was lazy to upload my profile pic but tody I'm in the good mood to do so. Are you coming to HCMC next month on a holiday?

p.s: why are you learning offensive vietnamese words, haha :DDDDD

Hi Mandy, guys are guys.............. :rolleyes:

Hi Lee, I think your objective of learning Viet language is quite different :D

girl_like_me wrote:

arr, hehe, I was lazy to upload my profile pic but tody I'm in the good mood to do so. Are you coming to HCMC next month on a holiday?

p.s: why are you learning offensive vietnamese words, haha :DDDDD

How old are you? You look really young, mate.........

IM going HCMC next month for holiday & see got any money making deals with my friend...

I tell you. Offensive & vulgar words are the easiest to learn!!:lol::lol::D:D

henrylamcs wrote:

Hi Mandy, guys are guys.............. :rolleyes:

Hi Lee, I think your objective of learning Viet language is quite different :D

WEI, What do you mean????!@#$%%^^&+_)(*&{}":>?:mad::mad::D:D

@Henry: guys are guys. I like that sentence, :D
@lostsoul: what's ur name? How can I call you?
Do I look young :)) Thankyou
anw, Singapore is the country I want to go to as well. We are close neighbour and it's easy to travel as well. No visa- that's the best

girl_like_me wrote:

anw, Singapore is the country I want to go to as well. We are close neighbour and it's easy to travel as well. No visa- that's the best

You can call me Lee. You really look young, like my sis, not apperance but young wise.

Welcome to Singapore, mate. No Visa? Thats why I love to go Vietnam too...:D:D:D

lostsouls wrote:
girl_like_me wrote:

You can call me Lee. You really look young, like my sis, not apperance but young wise.

Welcome to Singapore, mate. No Visa? Thats why I love to go Vietnam too...:D:D:D

Why go to Vietnam and don't need a visa? i'm curious ???

thorny_rose wrote:

Visitors from the following countries do not require a visa and can stay for the following number of days.

15 days: Denmark, Finland, Japan, Norway, South Korea, Sweden, Russia

21 days: Philippines

30 days: Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand

All other nationalities will require a visa in advance to visit Vietnam.

I think because we are ASEAN league of nations.

I have friends from Korea coming to visit me and stay in my house for a week and they don't need visa as well. Yup, that's the best thing Lee. I will come and see you in Singapore soon. I love to go.

girl_like_me wrote:

I have friends from Korea coming to visit me and stay in my house for a week and they don't need visa as well. Yup, that's the best thing Lee. I will come and see you in Singapore soon. I love to go.

Sure, mate. Just drop me a message here.....:)

I remember someone told me that, a successful man in Singapore must have 5C. Cash, Car, Credit card, Condominium, and membership(s) of Country club
Is that correct :))

girl_like_me wrote:

I remember someone told me that, a successful man in Singapore must have 5C. Cash, Car, Credit card, Condominium, and membership(s) of Country club
Is that correct :))

If you believe in that, you're naive.

Define successful. As long a man is happy with what he owns, it doesn't matter if there's 5 C.

Im not eating 'sour grapes', but its a realistic world...

How to be successful when everything is going up, in terms of price? I rather live in VN & lead a normal life. I'm more happy this way...:)

hic, really, may be that;s just a funny story I've heard.

Life in Singapore must be very expensive, in comparison to HCMC where I'm living. Life in HCMC is not stressed at all, but maybe people haven't put enough efforts in to doing things. Do you think so? People should work harder and harder.

I've never been to Singapore so i can't really say. I just admire the country for its being so clean.

girl_like_me wrote:

hic, really, may be that;s just a funny story I've heard.

I think some Singapore girls must have told you that crap...

girl_like_me wrote:

Life in Singapore must be very expensive, in comparison to HCMC where I'm living. Life in HCMC is not stressed at all, but maybe people haven't put enough efforts in to doing things. Do you think so? People should work harder and harder.

Yes, For those average incomes. I wont comment on what our government has done or said for the past few years.

HCMC is catching up too although cant be compared with Singapore. Life in HCMC isnt stressed at all. Everytime I go there, I forget about Singapore, friends & family.:D:D

I think the problem lies with laziness. I agree with you

girl_like_me wrote:

I've never been to Singapore so i can't really say. I just admire the country for its being so clean.

Clean??? I would say Japan is thousand times cleaner than Singapore. But sorry to say that singapore is much cleaner than HCMC....

lostsouls wrote:
thorny_rose wrote:

Visitors from the following countries do not require a visa and can stay for the following number of days.

15 days: Denmark, Finland, Japan, Norway, South Korea, Sweden, Russia

21 days: Philippines

30 days: Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand

All other nationalities will require a visa in advance to visit Vietnam.

I think because we are ASEAN league of nations.

Wow, it's a good news. So, if i want to has a holiday travel. Thank you. This time i'm busy to be preparation for my work travel. It's start in 24 of March. Maybe, can not post comment on here. So, have a nice month for all you :D and when you have a exactly decide for the date you come to VN, can you make me a message, please.

@ Henrry: i can not be sure, but if i have a freetime, i will come to SG to visit my friends, At that, can we have a relax coffee? :D:D

thorny_rose wrote:

Wow, it's a good news. So, if i want to has a holiday travel. Thank you. This time i'm busy to be preparation for my work travel. It's start in 24 of March. Maybe, can not post comment on here. So, have a nice month for all you :D and when you have a exactly decide for the date you come to VN, can you make me a message, please.

Enjoy your work, mate. Do drop by once you're free.

Im going on the 11th Apr to 16th Apr….

lostsouls wrote:
thorny_rose wrote:

Ah, last time, you told me, you are going to be about 30/4, 01/5 to see the memorys for national reunification day? If, you come to VN on 11th to 16th, maybe, this time, i'm climbing the mountains or riding some white elephants in Giarai city of Kontum :D or walking in Da Lat. :P:proud will you come to see uncle Ho body?

thorny_rose wrote:
lostsouls wrote:
thorny_rose wrote:

Ah, last time, you told me, you are going to be about 30/4, 01/5 to see the memorys for national reunification day? If, you come to VN on 11th to 16th, maybe, this time, i'm climbing the mountains or riding some white elephants in Giarai city of Kontum :D or walking in Da Lat. :P:proud will you come to see uncle Ho body?

Uncle Ho must have a very attractive body, since Rose is so interested :P, care to share with us, Lee?

thorny_rose wrote:

@ Henrry: i can not be sure, but if i have a freetime, i will come to SG to visit my friends, At that, can we have a relax coffee? :D:D

Hi Rose, are you refering to Lee or me? I think you have typed the wrong name?  He is always in Singapore.

:dumbom:

henrylamcs wrote:
thorny_rose wrote:
lostsouls wrote:

Uncle Ho must have a very attractive body, since Rose is so interested :P, care to share with us, Lee?

You are real a "expert sniper " Henrry,  :dumbom:

lostsouls wrote:
girl_like_me wrote:

Clean??? I would say Japan is thousand times cleaner than Singapore. But sorry to say that singapore is much cleaner than HCMC....

Hi Lee, if you have been to India (no offensive for Indian national), you will think HCMC is thousand times cleaner than India (at least in where I have been to , e.g.Calcutta, Mumbai, Delhi). I think HCMC has a good cleaning system, from day to night, I always see cleaner doing their jobs. I am impressed. You won't see that in Singapore though.  If you compared the population of Singapore to Vietnam as a whole, it is always easier to maintain (like Singapore). Same for traffic system, politics, etc.

thorny_rose wrote:

Nope, I never tell you Im going on 30/4.:lol::lol:

Im going on 11th to 16th Apr...

Dalat.... Nice weather there. Remember to take nice pictures for us to see, OK? Dont forget you're a professional photographer...

henrylamcs wrote:

Uncle Ho must have a very attractive body, since Rose is so interested tongue, care to share with us, Lee?

She told me Uncle Ho is single, so.............:lol::lol:

henrylamcs wrote:

Hi Lee, if you have been to India (no offensive for Indian national), you will think HCMC is thousand times cleaner than India (at least in where I have been to , e.g.Calcutta, Mumbai, Delhi). I think HCMC has a good cleaning system, from day to night, I always see cleaner doing their jobs. I am impressed. You won't see that in Singapore though.  If you compared the population of Singapore to Vietnam as a whole, it is always easier to maintain (like Singapore). Same for traffic system, politics, etc.

Nope, never been to India. Would love to. I agree that I always see cleaners cleaning up wherever I go in HCMC. In Singapore, PUI. Singapore is small yet we're having the highest paid ministers, roti prata man, etc......

thorny_rose wrote:

:dumbom:

henrylamcs wrote:
thorny_rose wrote:

You are real a "expert sniper " Henrry,  :dumbom:

Thank you for your compliments, Rose. I always get that :)

lostsouls wrote:
thorny_rose wrote:

Nope, I never tell you Im going on 30/4.:lol::lol:
Im going on 11th to 16th Apr...
Dalat.... Nice weather there. Remember to take nice pictures for us to see, OK? Dont forget you're a professional photographer...

henrylamcs wrote:

She told me Uncle Ho is single, so.............:lol::lol:

henrylamcs wrote:

Yes, you never tell me that. So, what is date for national reunification day? :D You can come to Da Lat and see it by yourself, Expat.com is appropriate to post Pics. :D Ah, I don't forget. i'm a good photographer :lol:

thorny_rose wrote:

Yes, you never tell me that. So, what is date for national reunification day? :D You can come to Da Lat and see it by yourself, Expat.com is appropriate to post Pics. :D Ah, I don't forget. i'm a good photographer :lol:

Official date is 30 Apr. But July 2, 1976, the start of the transition period toward reunification

Dalat? Well, maybe. HCMC to Dalat takes about 6-7 hours by bus. Then how can I meet you if I really go there?:rolleyes:

lostsouls wrote:
thorny_rose wrote:

Official date is 30 Apr. But July 2, 1976, the start of the transition period toward reunification

Dalat? Well, maybe. HCMC to Dalat takes about 6-7 hours by bus. Then how can I meet you if I really go there?:rolleyes:

You can be call me or make a email for me. i don't used to laptop but sometimes, i have to come to public internet to checkmail.

Hi Lee, this is a big tip-off from Rose, you should know what to do..................:|

henrylamcs wrote:
lostsouls wrote:
girl_like_me wrote:

Thanks for your nice comment.

I've been to San Francisco last summer and thought to myself, "Why do people trow trash on the streets? I expect it to be cleaner" Then the next weekend, I went to Hollywood and walked along the Walk of Fame and the same thing happened. I called my Dad and said "wow, daddy, the Walk of Fame is not as bright as what people say" Yes, I'm sometimes feel sad when HCMC can't be as clean as other countries. But you're right. We have so many people coming to live in HCMC. Many of them really have low awareness. The city should be better if everyone keeps in their mind of what to do to preserve the city.

@lostsoul: I definitely agree with you. But anw, I'll come to Singapore soon. I want to come to Sentoza. I want to take photo with the merlion, etc. There are so many things to expect in Singapore. Anh shopping :D my favorite :))

thorny_rose wrote:

You can be call me or make a email for me. i don't used to laptop but sometimes, i have to come to public internet to checkmail.

Call you or email? But I dont have your number or email...:rolleyes:

henrylamcs wrote:

Hi Lee, this is a big tip-off from Rose, you should know what to do..................

I definitely knows what to do provided she reciprocate...:D:D

girl_like_me wrote:

@lostsoul: I definitely agree with you. But anw, I'll come to Singapore soon. I want to come to Sentoza. I want to take photo with the merlion, etc. There are so many things to expect in Singapore. Anh shopping big_smile my favorite smile)

Im sure you will have fun in Singapore. Remember to bring more $$$ as I'm afraid you don't have enough to spend...:lol::lol:

girl_like_me wrote:
henrylamcs wrote:
lostsouls wrote:

Thanks for your nice comment.

I've been to San Francisco last summer and thought to myself, "Why do people trow trash on the streets? I expect it to be cleaner" Then the next weekend, I went to Hollywood and walked along the Walk of Fame and the same thing happened. I called my Dad and said "wow, daddy, the Walk of Fame is not as bright as what people say" Yes, I'm sometimes feel sad when HCMC can't be as clean as other countries. But you're right. We have so many people coming to live in HCMC. Many of them really have low awareness. The city should be better if everyone keeps in their mind of what to do to preserve the city.

Mandy, I supposed you are from a well-to-do family. I think you are a humber being. Do travel to some other developing countries, like India  and you will have a different perspective of what's out there.

lostsouls wrote:
thorny_rose wrote:

henrylamcs wrote:

Hi Lee, this is a big tip-off from Rose, you should know what to do..................

girl_like_me wrote:

I'm sorry. Forget. I will make a message for you.

@henrry: why do you know it is a big tip-off? :D you are speculation to thinking of other person by from yourself? :lol::lol:

thorny_rose wrote:
lostsouls wrote:
thorny_rose wrote:

henrylamcs wrote:

girl_like_me wrote:

@henrry: why do you know it is a big tip-off? :D you are speculation to thinking of other person by from yourself? :lol::lol:

Come on Rose, it is so obvious............ :P

henrylamcs wrote:
thorny_rose wrote:
lostsouls wrote:
thorny_rose wrote:

henrylamcs wrote:

Hi

Come on Rose, it is so obvious............ :P

What is so obvious?  What is come on/ you la!!

thorny_rose wrote:

We are just teasing you.:D:D:D

lostsouls wrote:
thorny_rose wrote:

He will die when i meet him :dumbom:

thorny_rose wrote:

Relax, dont be so fierce. Men dont like fierce woman....:lol::lol:

thorny_rose wrote:
lostsouls wrote:
thorny_rose wrote:

:gloria . You must be wild in nature, just like a tiger :D

henrylamcs wrote:

Raooooooooooo.............:lol::lol::lol:

henrylamcs wrote:
thorny_rose wrote:
lostsouls wrote:

Ah, so you are cheer me punch you? Ok, i will be practice ... he he
To lostsoul: you see, he is cheer me,:D He tease me, if i don't return, i'm not tiger. :lol:
Before when i learn in dance school. I had learn Karatedo for 2,5 years. I was a karate class II.

@Henry: I'm not from a wealthy family at all :D If I were, I'd definitely travel more. I went to the US on an exchange program last year at my school where I'm teaching and they provided me with all the stuff. I even get monthly allowance. The only country that I paid tottally was when I went to Cambodia 2 years ago. Yea, Cambodia was even less developed than Vietnam but in its capital, there are so many cars running. I was so shocked that they had more cars than we do. :D

@Lee: hic, I have to try and save money from now on. But I think shopping there is not too expensive. My friends often go their on his business trip and brought me lots of cosmetics with really good price & good quality as well.