From Malaysia and work in HCM City

Hi all,

I am Malaysian and currently working in Ho Chi Minh City. Bit struggling with this new environment, any advise on good place, good food to hang around?

Hello & welcome.

There's a Malaysian Business Chamber (MBC) in HCM with various activities for Malaysians & other nationalities. I don't have their website but you could try to google it.

Sometimes I join them for badminton on Tues, Thurs & Sun. from 7-10pm at Marie Curie Hall on Le Quy Don St. Dist. 1.

Cheers

Hi Sesaw,
Welcome to HCMC <3
Where do you live here now?

The Malaysian business chamber website is mbc.vn. Membership is USD120 per annum. Guess that's the reason i'm not a member.

The Malaysian community is not too big and we always bump into each other either at Halal @ Saigon, Satay House, An Ky Restaurant and other familiar places among Malaysians.

What industry are u in?

hi all i also from malaysia wish to meet some fellow malaysian here =) cheers!

I'm arranging for a paintball game this Saturday 26 May 2012 at 5pm among few Malaysians and Vietnamese friends. Inviting anyone who's interested to join. Venue is at district 7, behind lotte mart. Pls check this website for exact location paintballq7.com. It costs only VND180k for gun, uniform and 100 bullets

Sounds good.  I can most likely make it, and could bring a couple of other non-Malaysian friends if that's OK.

Suggest maybe we meet up for a late lunch on Sat. & go from there ?

may i know how many of you altogether? coz need to book the field and equipment. the more the merrier. thanks

kryptonite123 wrote:

may i know how many of you altogether? coz need to book the field and equipment. the more the merrier. thanks

I have 3 on my side but will PM you to confirm.  Suggest you start a new thread for this activity - you should get more interest.

Cheers.

ok, will wait for your PM

Hi Sesaw,

I have been here for a bit over a month, let me know if you want to hang out. Cheers.

malaysian indian here..apa khabar? 0932427816...

hello arul how are u ?

Hi guys I am new in hcmc just got in from kl last week.tell me if you guys have any events or partying planned in future would like to join in.

go water park with me.... kaka no boring

Apa kabar all, I am japanese but lived in M'sia before.
What a surprise, I used to play paintball in PJ.

I plan to balik kampung to KL as it is closer.
By then, if anyone ever knows some place I can eat crispy roti canasi with curry dhal in saigon, please tell me:)

Thanks!

Hello there fellow Malaysian

I will be arriving in ho Chi Minh soon for work.....on the look out for fellow countrymen to hang out with and make acquaintance.....

Looking forward

Cheers

welcome

welcome....

[Moderated]

I will be arriving this monday and will be here for good....Looking to meet up with fellow Malaysians....

I have arrived and hoping to meet you guys.....

Hi all,

I have been here for more than a year since my last post here. Time flies and i am still surviving. Hope everyone is doing here and enjoy your life here. Good Luck!

Good to see more and more Malaysians venturing to HCMC. If any of you wanna go for kopi or makan makan hit me up. Been here for a couple of years already so i know saigon well. Take care!

been to the zoo?
HCMC has not a lot to offer except the "makan and caphe sedap" joints. There are few local Vietnamese friendlies in this blog or get to the directory of Malaysians in HCMC.

welcome