Wishing to meet photographers in Casa !!

Hye everyone !!!
I'd like to meet photographers in Casa. I am passionate about photography but not very professional (yet!!:D). I'd like to meet someone who could help me taking some nice pics of Casa & cities around.

Looking forward to hearing from you. ;)

Marie..

Hey there,

I am also kind of a fan of photography but certainly not professional - would like to be though. I will move to Morocco in August for 3 months and if everything goes as planned, I will spend september and october in Casa. If you wish, we can keep in touch and then meet up once I'm there!

Take care,

Reni

Dear Marie,

I am a professional photographer who worked for newspapers in the past and maybe we could meet up to photo the city highlights.

Best wishes,

John

Welcome on board John ;)

Hi Marie, I do a lot of street and documentary photography, also run a large photo documentary publishing and photojournalist network website and speak and participate in leading photography workshops. I regularly take time out to discover, plan and shoot new aspects of Casablanca as I live here. I am also planning some photo expeditions in Morocco to take photographers from the photojournalist network. I am always interested in seeing new work and meeting other photographers. Jh

well john it shuld be interesting to see ur work, i love photography and have captured morocco with different angels with my Dslr camera(i m not pro though ;)...m always looking for improvement and my current love is HD pictures,m specially capturing casablanca....hit me up if interested for some crazy photo shooting along with a beer or 2

hello,
i know a professionel photograph , he's name ahmed , number 0674655818.
good luck