Agency does not want to give NOC and cancel my current EP

Being unemployed for 1 month and EP is under my agency Encora Technologies, I need to look for another opportunity and I found which offers Permanent position and other benefits. They need NOC or No Objection Certificate. But my agency does not want to provide and they dont want to cancel my EP.

Here are the scenarios:

1. My current EP is under with them and and will expire next 2017.
2. No new job offer from the for almost a month.
3, Got a job offer from other MSC company with better package.
4. My current agency offered a new job offer for their lient which I declined but I have not signed any from their job offer.
5. They are pressuring or threatening me to accept the offer for their client, else they will not cancel my EP and will not provide the NOC.
6. I notified the recruiter of my current agency regarding I am waiting for a job offer from other company before they provide the interview session with their client.
7. I got an email from their HR that my last day (Feb 2017)  from their previous client is also my last day with them that
8. It is not stated from my contract with them that they will not cancel my EP or will not provide NOC if I declined any offers from them after I finished the contract from their previous client.

My questions are:

1. I assumed that there will be no problem after I accepted the offer from other company because I did not signed any job contract or job offer from my agency, is this right?
2. Do I have the employment right to negotiate as if I haven't bridge the contract?
3. What is the difference between resigning and not signing their offer?
4. Is it possible to get my NOC and cancel my EP?
5. Do they have the right not to give the things or document I requested even I have not signed the job offer or bridge any contract. I am still here in Kuala Lumpur and they havent spend anything for their new employment.

EP should be 2018

You need an NOC from your current organization for applying your VISA, else you will have to go back to your home town and come to Malaysia after 1 month.

Without NOC you cannot do anything. EP is Under Company that's the rules so you do not have right to change visa to other company. If they refuse  to provide you NOC then you should wait until the  visa ( dated on  EP). After that you are free to apply anywhere in Malaysia. Before It Expire you must leave the Malaysia, so you will be legal to enter Malaysia again.

Hops infos are fruitful to u.

Thanks n god bless