How can I bring husband to Jeddah with me?

Hello, I got an offer to work as a cabin crew and soon I'll be moving to Jeddah. If anyone can help me with information how long before my husband can come to live here with me?

Once you wil receive your residence permit (iqama )then you can apply for family visa..
3 t0 6 months

Emilia_croatia wrote:

Hello, I got an offer to work as a cabin crew and soon I'll be moving to Jeddah. If anyone can help me with information how long before my husband can come to live here with me?

If your sponsor providing you family status, so it's easy for you to bring your husband, other wise apply personally and it will take you few months.

Is it budget airline or SV or SPA?

I know with SV for a fact that they are strict with spousal visa, can't comment on budget airline and hopefully with SPA it should be a breeze.

hamudi wrote:

Is it budget airline or SV or SPA?

I know with SV for a fact that they are strict with spousal visa, can't comment on budget airline and hopefully with SPA it should be a breeze.

:one

Your company HR should support you on this matter. They normally cater for your self and accomodation etc but if not, once you have an Iqama which takes 2-6 weeks, you can apply for a cable number and bring your husband out within 2 Months inshallah.

If you do the leg work your self it can be done quicker, if you go through a brokoer which is advised it can be done qucikly or depends on how the broker feels, my advice is flirt with him, to a moderate level and it will be done quickly.

Thank you so much for answering, I hope everything would work out well.