CAN'T GET MY TRANSCRIPTS now ,BUT NEEDS A JOB....AN AUSSIE.....

i  need  a  teaching job in seoul..anybody  who have contacts please help...just  came in from australia..right now  i'm living in seoul
..........because of the situation of things in back  home, i can't get  to my transcrist  and other documents..but need  a job.somebody  help.....

I am sorry to have heard your situation Shelza. I am not sure you can do anything.. oh wait... YES ! NOW YOU CAN GET A TEACHING JOB WITHOUT YOUR TRANSCRIPT!!!

All you need is an apostilled diploma.. and yeah the criminal background check with vulnerable sector search.
Have you got these ready?

I can introduce you to wtwo contacts I have. But you will without exception need these.

hi   calgaryfox...
..actually i  got none of  them with me. just my resume as its possible because its in my e-mail.but you can still explain that to your contact..i  just need  the job for 2months.
thanks for your anticipating understanding...

hi Calgaryfox (hwa sung city)
  Can u email your email me ([email protected]) your contact for this English teaching post in korea. am currently working an an english teacher at middle school in guangyuan china but wanna relocate to korea. i got all the requirement at hand.

from sindisiwe

If you are interested in teaching Korea, you can maybe start simple.
There are many online bulletin boards where people are looking for English tutors.
These jobs often do not require documentation since it's mostly private.
Times are flexible, and I personally think they are a lot more stress free than teaching at a hagwon (after school academy).

If you make Korean friends, that's even better! Have them refer you to their friends interested in learning English.

Minimum wage is extremely low over here, so I don't recommend working with part-time jobs in a company. Teaching English is your best bet living as a foreigner here.

Craigslist
seoul.craigslist.co.kr/lss/]http://seoul.craigslist.co.kr/lss

Korea4Expats
korea4expats.com/forum-south-korea