SAUDI MOH mutual transfer

I am working as a nurse in primary health center in ABHA region .i would like to get transfer to al hasa,jubail,or kurzaniya in damam region or riyadh.Anybody is interested please contact me...

Yes please I am in khubar I am interesting can you provide me about funds plZ

Dear  sir please contact me ***  regarding for Moh mutual transfer

Moderated by Bhavna 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Dhanya anand, Is there any possibility to transfer from ur MOH to SOP.
Do u want to transfer to any other hospital in Abha.

INTERESTED..

Dear all my self ghousia begum working in mecca MOB nurse  I need mutual transwer to dammam khobar dhahran. please any body interested to transfer  contact me

Iam working as a staff nurse in alqassim.my husband is working in riyad..i want a mutual transfer from  to riyad...pls help me...

I want to transfer to abha

Hai
Are you interested to come in hail....just reply me...

Hai anybody willing to mutual transfer from abha or aseer region  to gassim please msg me i am from  gassim buraidah

I am working as a staff nurse in MADINA PHC (MOH). Am looking for a mutual transfer to any MOH hospital in Yanbu .If anybody interested please contact me
Thankyou

Hello, My Wife working at Buraidah Maternity and Children's Hospital(SOP) wants a transfer to any hospitals in Jeddah. If anyone interested, please let me know.

Hai friends..., any HOP Staff nurse willing to mutual transfer from Dammam to Riyadh.
Please contact me....

Thanks....

Any body willing to trsnsfer gassim from abha or aseer region

Hi. My wife is presently working at buraidah MOH. If anybody willing to transfer  to buraidah from jubail, dammam or khobar. let me know. Please contact :***

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hai.....I need mutual transpher from hail to dammam .if anyone interested please message me

Hi Everyone,
Be inform you that , Myself Asmi Nazarkhan working as a Staff Nurse at King Abdul Aziz Hospital ,Makkah(Inside Haram) . I wish to to transfer from Makkah To Riyadh .If anyone intersted to transfer from Riyadh to Makkah please let me know

[Post under review]