Job search as expat woman

I have done my  Bachelors in Engineering. For the last past year, I had no luck in finding any job (field related or office related). How can I find a job in Kingdom as an expat woman?

hi, what engineering field have you completed your bachelors. it is really a challenge to find a job for expat woman. have you tried recruitment agencies?

I did Electrical Engineering with Electronics as major.
I have sent my cv in more than 100+ companies, offices etc. But none of them responded.

hi,
Are you a fresh graduate, were all these 100 companies you applied at were hiring and looking for Electronics engineer? Have you tried a recruitment agency that can help you find job against an agreed fees?

Unfortunately, the scope of engineering, being an expat woman in Saudi Arabia is not so diverse. There are few limited companies who hire expat woman with engineering background. Moreover, experience is a criteria they look for. In our company, we hire woman only with 5+ years experience. The probability of getting recruited is less but if He has kept RISQ, it would be yours. So just keep trying.

However, I would advise to send CV's to companies who hire women and not just random companies with vacancies. Try LinkedIn, do some good networking. It really helps, plenty of times.

No i applied in administration jobs as well because i know to be able to work in Saudi Arabia as an engineer, you need to be licensed from Saudi engineering council and they register engineers having atleast 5 years prior experience.

Hello,
I am not sure how strict is 5 years' thing but you have got the right knowledge. your best option is to talk to agencies who can support you to find the job or work as a freelance on the project to project basis. You will need to create a freelance profile something similar to a CV but talking more about the solutions you can provide.
And if that is not your type and you insist to work full time then be a little blunt and give a call to the companies you applied and listen to their direct feedback. Out of 100 companies, you have applied only 10% will be able to give you feedback.
if you like to know the details about what I said above then pls message me and I will be happy to explain.