Terminated in probation period

fg

nope. not that ive seen. either they like you or they dont

Freshlikesushi wrote:

nope. not that ive seen. either they like you or they dont

You mean there's nothing in the Saudi labor law that prevents employers from messing up somebody's life? I achieved a lot in 2 moths although I didn't get no training and they simply decide not to continue with me just like that!

all they have to say is failure to integrate

they can do whatever they want.

The KSA labor law is explicit about probationary period, [1] Either party can terminate during the course of the period (3 months), [2] No end of service benefit is paid + no form of compensation can be claimed arising from the termination of the contract during probation, and [3] Cannot be put on probation more than 90 days doing the same type of job for the same employer.

I guess there is really nothing you can do about it, if you were terminated shortly after probation other than just causes, in some cases, the employee can file and claim the remainder of the unworked period depending on contract conditions if it mentions 1 or 2 years. Hope this helps

cjacob28 wrote:

The KSA labor law is explicit about probationary period, [1] Either party can terminate during the course of the period (3 months), [2] No end of service benefit is paid + no form of compensation can be claimed arising from the termination of the contract during probation, and [3] Cannot be put on probation more than 90 days doing the same type of job for the same employer.

I guess there is really nothing you can do about it, if you were terminated shortly after probation other than just causes, in some cases, the employee can file and claim the remainder of the unworked period depending on contract conditions if it mentions 1 or 2 years. Hope this helps

:one

Regardless of the labor law, Administration lets people go ALL the time on trumped up charges. For example, in my place of work, they one day decided to lower the 'retirement' age and picked and chose who they decided should 'retire,' while at the same time hiring people as old or older!!

Alliecat wrote:

Regardless of the labor law, Administration lets people go ALL the time on trumped up charges. For example, in my place of work, they one day decided to lower the 'retirement' age and picked and chose who they decided should 'retire,' while at the same time hiring people as older or older!!

What makes you wonder is how on earth those companies with such an immature and stupid mentality still make money!!!

ilnot1 wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Regardless of the labor law, Administration lets people go ALL the time on trumped up charges. For example, in my place of work, they one day decided to lower the 'retirement' age and picked and chose who they decided should 'retire,' while at the same time hiring people as older or older!!

What makes you wonder is how on earth those companies with such an immature and stupid mentality still make money!!!

Well see, here's the thing:  government entities don't have to make money.  The Ministries are bottomless wells, filled with oil money.

Maybe you worked for a private hospital?

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do even if there was something in the labor law.

Goodluck for your future