Hi Im Hannah & just new to do this :)

Im a Filipino & got an offer for a job in Sunset Beach Resort in Al khobar Saudi Arabia as Waitress, just wanted to ask if there are filipinas working in this establishment & is safe to work there. Please enlighten me or give me some info.

thank u!

Welcome to Expat.com Hannah!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie

Thanx harmonie :)

haneyko wrote:

Im a Filipino & got an offer for a job in Sunset Beach Resort in Al khobar Saudi Arabia as Waitress, just wanted to ask if there are filipinas working in this establishment & is safe to work there. Please enlighten me or give me some info.

thank u!

Welcome to expatblog

Sunset Beach Resort is lavish residential compound with a good management, yup many filipino/filipina are working there, i dont have idea about the salary package but you will love living & working there.
location is 10-15 minutes drive from Al-Khobar city.
i have been there twice only, hope someone else with more knowledge can guide you more

:)

thank u for that information. im already excited to work there now for what u have shared. by d way, is AL KHOBAR semi-open country just like jeddah or a strict country for foreigners?

haneyko wrote:

:)

thank u for that information. im already excited to work there now for what u have shared. by d way, is AL KHOBAR semi-open country just like jeddah or a strict country for foreigners?

First of all Khobar is a city not country, compare to Jeddah Khobar is nothing, i born and lived in jeddah for 22 years ( i miss Jeddah:( )
you will like Sunset beach that much so you dont need to worry about how strict is khobar ( in reality it is not, almost like jeddah but too small )

yes what i mean city,,hehehehe..ah ok so good to hear that. thank u

haneyko wrote:

yes what i mean city,,hehehehe..ah ok so good to hear that. thank u

so probably when you are joining ?

im not sure when but my employer told me w/in this month of april..inshalla i'll be leaving soon. are u also in al khobar now?

haneyko wrote:

im not sure when but my employer told me w/in this month of april..inshalla i'll be leaving soon. are u also in al khobar now?

I am in Dammam, 10-12 minutes drive to khobar.

are u working there also?? do u know filipinos also there?

haneyko wrote:

are u working there also?? do u know filipinos also there?

My sponsor live there thats why i visited sunset beach twice, i dont work there, but i have seen many filipina house maids working, driving Club car's, there is marina, bowling room, i dont want to tell you everything before, i want you to come and get shocked and happiness by your self

Note: what i mentioned is physical environment, i dont know what is exact nature of your work, BTW your sponsor will be Sunset beach resort itself or individual Saudi sponsor ?

:) my work there will be waitress i will be assign in one of the restaurants there. Yes my sponsor & employer is SUNSET BEACH. So ur in Dammam right now? What is ur work there?

haneyko wrote:

:) my work there will be waitress i will be assign in one of the restaurants there. Yes my sponsor & employer is SUNSET BEACH. So ur in Dammam right now? What is ur work there?

Already told you in PM

in that case you dont need to worry (good management so far as i heard & saw)

hi and wellcom to Khobar

it is a great place to live, a lots Philippine community here......
if you want we can be friends and my email id is " [email protected] "
take care

Apologod,

Please! please! please! refrain from leaving your contact on the blog. This is not a dating site and I am embarrassed when I see my countrymen behave in an immature manner.

You are putting our community into disgrace. Will the EB Team kindly remove the above post!!!