Expat@Jubail University College (female branch)

Hi Sham here. I ll b having a skype interview session with UCJ (female branch) this coming wednesday. Anyone got any experience going through interview session with UCJ or could you guys share your experience working @ UCJ. Is it safe for female expat to work there and travel? If in the future i want to bring my kids is it will be a good choice (kids aged 10 and 12)

Hello sham . I am from iubail. at which department you r selected for. Did you apply online??

Sairaghaffar wrote:

Hello sham . I am from iubail. at which department you r selected for. Did you apply online??

Hi Saira. I applied for Business faculty. Yup through online. Please share with me ur experience sis

Sham i don't have working experience there. I live in jubail. I applied but cud not get interview call. Regarding place I can tell u that KSA is most safe place in earth. It has different culture with respect to any other place. If they r paying you enough then join.  Best of luck.

TQ Saira. Really appreciate your positive words. InsyaAllah praying for the best. Jazakallahu khairan. take care

What is the average salary of assistant professor at Jubail University College.

Salam, im currently living in jubail as well and its a good place to live provided that ur getting good salary ofcourse,  btw can u guys tell me more abt jobs in educational sectors for female expats please, like any recommendations or something??? any particular colleges or a university here

Hi ShamBanu,

I was reading one of your previous message on expat.com regarding job at UCJ (Jubail University college).

I have also recently applied at UCJ and received an email from university they will interview on skype for vacant posistion.

Can you share yours experience of interview with Jubail University college? Did they offered you faculty position with what was salary?