Freelance Job on Business Visa

I have received a freelance project management offer from a group in saudi arabia. Since it is a project based opportunity (may span upto one and half year); therefore they are not ready to issue work permit rahter they sent a business visa invitation mentioning reason as work visit. This is valid for 6 months and allows multiple entries. Now my questions are:
- What is the possibility of Iqama issuance as my employer says that they don't have any quota left for the year. Any alternates to this.
- What is the entry and exit requirements under business / commercial visa.
- How can i call my family for temporary durations if i visit on this visa.

for business visa , you should be care for the time of stay duration.

check your visa, you should extend it every 14 days (as minimum, sometimes they extend to 2 months and may be mor).

you should ask the HR in your company.

- if you have multi entry visa, you don't need any thing from saudi side.
- you can't, while you don't have Iqama, visit/commercial visa not allowed to bring your family.

Regards,

Dear Khweleh

Thanks for reply.

Yes it is a multiple entry visa. What is to be done after completion of max duration (14/28 days or what so ever). Do i need to exit to home station i.e. Pakistan and return back or move to Bahrain and then come back.

Also regarding Iqama; is it difficult for sponsors to get the same. I mean is there any legal hitch?

Regards

Asad

Hi,

you should leave KSA, Pakistan,Bahrain,UAE,.... any location.

Regards,
Nedal

asadnawazkhan wrote:

Dear Khweleh

Thanks for reply.

Yes it is a multiple entry visa. What is to be done after completion of max duration (14/28 days or what so ever). Do i need to exit to home station i.e. Pakistan and return back or move to Bahrain and then come back.

Also regarding Iqama; is it difficult for sponsors to get the same. I mean is there any legal hitch?

Regards

Asad

Hi,

Khweleh is right that you have to renew your visa every month even if it is a 6 month visa, but in that case you don't have to exit, it can be done while you remain in Saudia.

You won't be able to bring in your family here, but for that purpose, you can seek assistance from your company, maybe they can issue visit visa's for them under their responsibility.

Commercial visa

Dear Khan Sahib,

I have been in ksa on commercial visa with family for the past 1.5years.  I have Canadian passports though nevertheless your sponsor can bring your family under commercial visa (tajariyah).  There are two different sections on mofa site (https://visa.mofa.gov.sa), request your sponsor to bring all of you on a commercial visa as opposed to business visa. 

This visa is also multiple entry, good for 6 months.  Visa can be renewed locally via jawazat at sar100 or you may exit to any country and return.

Good luck.....
JS

Dear  Jawad Sb

Thanks for reply.
Visit nature mentioned on invitation letter from sponsor is ziaratul amal  ie. Work visit. What is the possibility of bringing family in this case or should i ask sponsor to issue new invitation letter mentioning purpose as ziara tul tijari.

It is important to mention that visa processing requirements under both scenarios are different despite the fact that both are of commercial nature with limited duration which is 6 months and multiple entry provision. In case of Ziaratul tijaria; it is company to company invitation whereby both companies  need to be registered with respective chamber of commerce and sponsor letter should be duly endorsed by their chamber of commerce. Besides this local company should seek a letter from their chamber of commerce for processing of visa request for their employee who is to visit Saudi Arabia for business / commercial reasons.

On the contrary; if it is a sponsor to individual agreement / Contract and the purpose is Ziarat ul Amal or Work Visit then it is somewhat similar to Work Visa whereby individual need to certify the educational document from Higher Education Commission (HEC) followed by attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Govt. of Pakistan before presenting the all the document including the invitation letter from sponsor to Saudi Cultural Office.

As suggested by you that if the purpose is tijaria i.e. trading visit then how you would be able to process your case without the assistance of your employer as they wont be seeking any benefit from all this activity.

Please advise

Asad

You can transfer it to iqama if you can have a recomend letter from the concerned. I mean a letter from price.

Regards
Sawadi Services

There is one solution to make all visit visas (business visit and family visit) by affording a recomend letter from prince on request of your sponsor that the company need these people to work long time.

Regards