How long for the VISA

hello im a tunisian but i work in the philipines and i have a philipina wife i want to take her with me for a visit ....is it hard to get a visa for her because i already applied for a visa in the ambassy in indonisia but until now they didnt answer me ...please how long it will take because my flight is next tuesday

salut yesser, ta femme peut voyager sans visa,she can get a visa on the airport, this is sure, my asawa also came once without visa and she got it in the airport within 2hrs, but be careful, the situation now is the worst ever in the country, no security, no administrations working, strike, revolutions everywhere, even me I am leaving to the Philippines in 2 or 3 weeks max, and my wife, i sent her there since a month, contact me on skype on wajdi.kadri or ym [email protected] for further information, remember, don't come to tunisia now, delay your trip, and may be we will meet in manila ;)

Hello yasser23,

Your message has been introduced in a new thread for more visibility. I think you shall also post your message on the Indonesia forum.

Regards

pasorte only it carries the return ticket, letter of invitation which become vain or accommodation. there at the airport immigration office there is a delivery of your papers and 20 munutes seal it will pay the 1st dinar. if you're already part of tunisia is logical that you travel with your wife. takes letter and letter marriage work but not going to ask you. Greetings

and output is 30 dinar.

ehe I traveled alone to Tunisia from Venezuela and there is no embassy or consulate in Tunisia or in Venezuela and I have used this service to give tourists

sorry im sey  10 dinar for visa