New Life in Tunisia, info about residence permit

Hello everyone!
we are two guys (25 and 30 years old) who are interested in making a big change to their life, moving abroad, learning a new language and gaining new experiences.
Thinking of various states and also taking a look online, we thought of Tunisia.
We would like to live in Tunisia but without having a work contract.
At the same time, we would be interested in moving our residence to Tunisia.
For this reason, we would like to know some information that we cannot find online, which is why we write down some questions below:
- Is it possible to obtain residence in Tunisia without working? we read online that it would be feasible only with economic demonstration, how much is necessary to prove in economic terms to the Tunisian government?
- If it is feasible, how long does it take to obtain residency?
- Would there possibly be professionals able to help us with the practices without exorbitant costs?
Hoping for an exhaustive answer, we send you our best regards.
Danilo

Whilst waiting for others to reply please go to 'Discover' at the top of this page and open the Tunisia Guide. Information there. Also read through other posts here too.

Unfortunately the guide does not mention cases similar to ours ..
We hope to receive news by replying to this post or DM.
Thank you :)

Hello Danilo,

You are welcome in Tunisia. and I believe it's an opportunity to move here this period...
Regarding the Residency visa requirements, I believe they are not complicated and you don't need to work here... the best way to know how is to try ☺... it is worth it.
the link below shows the requirements. ..

https://www.centresmigrants.tn/fr/vivre … -de-sejour

Good luck

Hello and thanks for your reply. :)
I have read in the link that you have sent me.
of course, you can apply even if you are not working and are not part of the categories: Investors, students, retirees.
But how likely is it that they will accept it if I don't include any additional guarantees? low?
that's why it's important to hear from someone who has already done it ..
I don't know, do you know anyone who obtained a residence permit in this way?
Thanks again :)

Hello, I am interested as well in this topic. My residency comes to its expiry, as well my employment contract soon. And would appreciate to exchange with those who had experience submitting to residency permits on their own and without specific motive, except to experience the life in Tunisia. This would be of such help. Thanks

Hi,

I sent you a message as I'm going through the process now and can share my experience which is too long for posts here.

Thanks

Hello, thank you very much for your generosity sharing these details. Looking forward getting your message about it. Good day