Socialization

Hey!
Guys & Girls
How You Doing?

Don't you think  its too boring every week same routine?,
we should do something cool we all are here from different countries different cultures.
Lets make things more colorful lets learn each others culture lets make life more exciting

Lets Meet up! for coffee or something (DECENT GATHERING) all men women  from different countries should share there stories what made them to  come Kuwait.....

we can plan weekends together  (as most of us here are alone)

So if you think its a good idea!!
Let me Know

Thank You

Best Regards,
Sneha Jain
Indian Expat In Kuwait

Not  a bad idea, its a good thing sick of same routine let's plan to meet everyone at marina

Interesting idea. Im up for it 😁

Yes excellent idea. I think it will be best if you select a place and date.
Thanks

cool guys how about Friday @ Marina Mall a casual lunch ?? let me know

Would be great however I'm off to Dubai this weekend for the guns and roses concert... :( Maybe another time!

Friday awesome.

guys please inbox me your phone number i will create whats app group it will be easy for us to communicate.

Thank You

cool @maryhope1989 you are catching up Guns & Roses they are pretty cool.

i hope you enjoyed!!!

Hello friend this is my watsapp xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

im in for a hangout☺

Guys waiting for phone numbers and yeah maybe this Friday we can meet up

Yupp! Even M in for it.. Great idea..

Guns and Roses was great! I've got stories to say after that weekend in Dubai. :)

What's the plan now guys?

If anyone knows to play Table tennis, then we can also play tt in Salmiya.. Plz reply if anyone's interested...

I am waiting to meet this Friday

cool guys! this Friday Marina Mall by 12 or something we'll go for lunch and introduce ourselves to each other, and if you don't mind please personal message me your contact number it will be easy for us to communicate as continuehr has shared his number, thank you Zakir see you this weekend..

seems like you enjoyed a lot, we are waiting for your stories. This friday Marina Mall by 12 be there.

Good Day!

Hi ....if you are planning send me a msg to FB messenger.xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi guys if u have plan to do some actives let me know it will be great to meet a new people.
Give me messages if u r interesting.