Dating and finding love as an expat in Kuwait

Hello,

With cultural barriers and different dating norms, finding love as an expat abroad can be exciting and challenging at the same time.

Is it easy to meet other fellow single people in Kuwait?

How do you go about meeting people (through friends, online dating, apps, meetup groups)?

How safe is it to date in Kuwait?

How do you deal with cultural differences when dating?

What are certain dating etiquettes and rules when dating in Kuwait?

How do you deal with getting into a serious relationship if you know you might be leaving Kuwait?

Thank you for sharing your experience,

Priscilla

Kuwait is not that strict though it has its own rules, but there is no obstruction in meeting fellow singles.  Dating is safe in cafe's and outdoor that you meet your soulmate / friend.

Hi... that's true, it is quite difficult to trust anyone, to know if the person is genuine or for any reasons he/she is being on this site and take the real friendship into something gains.  its like - from the lots choose the right friend, or I would say - through communication, you will know the real streams of water flowing... :)  However, it takes time to know and understand a person, who will be or who cannot be your friend. Best wishes to you in your friendship hunt..  :)

Find love in your own country
It's very best

If only there was a place to go and approach people and flirt.... Maybe there is and the beautiful people keep it a secret from me?   Anyway if anyone sees me out and about at any of the malls here feel free to approach me. 

PS
If you are one of the girls at friday market yesterday in the rug section with your friend YES I was smiling at you and I wanted to talk to you but you disappeared and I have been sad since

Dating here in kuwait is night mare ,all good digger here lol:)))) sorry for being blunt but it's true everyone wants to rip your pocket so be careful

I just died inside

I'm single and still looking like to find a forum for dating people that want something more real.

5236sean wrote:

I'm single and still looking like to find a forum for dating people that want something more real.

This isn't a dating platform but you'll find a section in classifieds

Are you serious?lol mate it's true

Yes 😃 I'm serious

I want to rectify again my statement wasn't generalised for girls it was for guys too , but it's rare date real girl here ,best of luck I wasn't lucky enuff guess so ,be careful guys and girls

In my opinion it is all about the person intention and honesty.

Can say that

Actually this is so interesting while dating someone r meeting other gender here may be is not that easy first that most of people are tired in the work and less time left for this. But the main reason that u might not easy trust the other partner for his real intentions. But if it happened like where it happened in any country else it would be great opportunity to meet new friends make some excitement and colorful life and adding new real friend u can always trust and share every thing with him or her that would be great hope. I'm personally appreciating

It's difficult using the web, however all is possible

Hi

Your profile said you are married so, looks like problem solved.

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : asked to be deleted by initiator
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You know, it's a word game.
  To come here saying saying you want a "date", is really translated to looking for a girl with loose morals, where can you find one?
  You are either looking for someone to be a wide and start a family, it you are looking for some flavor of prostitute to play with.

Hi,

I'm from San Diego, USA
I need a friend from Kuwait

Hi I feel like my new bf like me to send him money......

Hi everyone,

Please note that a few posts have been removed from this thread.

As a note, Expat.com is not a dating website.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

Hey there everybody,

I find it a bit of higher level to talk about dating, when we think about friendship before dating we cant notice that finding friends in it self is challenging with all the race and gender cultural barriers so what about dating ? I wont say impossible but its not gonna happen like in our home countries, in my humble opinion if you succeeded to have divirsefied circles of friends your probability to find a date would be much higher.

@lnquisitor hey sir

i dont know if i can answer on this post , as i didnt date any in kuwait since i came here :)
anyway , i am single , and open for dating and for serious relation :)
the issues of cultural differences can be known and discussed with the person when you meet him or her :)

Hie am looking for a friend in Kuwait. Someone who's genuine

Hello Hammareninv,

Ok but Expat.com is not dating website !

I think you should search on other more appropriate platforms/websites.

Regards,

Bhavna

@Priscilla yes i wll respect in kuwait low. BBecause this muslim country .

Hi

Hello Khanrehan,

Welcome to expat.com!

Do you have anything to add to this discussion?

Since you are new on the forum, I invite you to introduce yourself on the discussion New members of the Kuwait forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

I am here in Kuwait and I want to just introduce myself so I text and one thing more would you like clarify that either here on this portal available to find interested guy for dating

@Thomas Greg hi you can reach me by email

I accept new friends contact me