Making friends in Kuwait ( females only)

Hi everyone I'm a 24 year old maths teacher currently living in Kuwait with my husband. We arrived here earlier this year and were planning on staying just for a few years.

My only issue is that I'm struggling to find/ meet and make new friends here and as most of you know there isn't a lot to do in Kuwait so before I go crazy I would love to make some friends to go out and do things with haha.

I love cooking, singing and travelling and of course I LOVE eating haha so I'm a big big foodie!

Anyway If you feel like we may have something in common feel free to message me : )
Again no males please!

Are you from india?

Hi, no I'm from the uk :)

Heyy! You seem interesting, im just looking and trying to make new friends haha.its weird chating here hah. Feel free to drop me a message on my Instagram- Annnuuwaar.

Heyyy jayhaich :)

I just moved here from Austria because of my husband and you're so right there is nothing much to do in Kuwait haha I'm self employed so I don't go out much and i didn't meet anyone yet..
If you would like to get together I would be very happy to meet you to go shopping or having lunch tea coffee whatever you like :)

Hey! I would love to meet up! I am a 26 year old elementary teacher from the states living with my husband. What is your number? I would love to contact you and message you via WhatsApp or message. ***

Best,
August

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

Do you guys like board games? I was thinking we can have board game nights too, where we can eat, chat and play board games.

Please let me know if you guys like that kind of entertainment!

Best,
August

Hello August,

Yeeees I think board games are a great idea :) I'm down for it count me in please :)

Best,
Jenny

Dear Jenny,

Board games do sound lots of fun. Let's see if we can get a bunch of people together. Sometimes my husband hangs out with his guy friends on Thursday nights so It'll be nice to hang out with some girl friends and have a girls night. I hope we can all make this work. ☺️

Do you have a phone number that I can contact you?

Also, It's winter break and I have two weeks off. I think you said that you're self-employed, so if you're ever free during working hours we could even hang out then.

Best,
August

Hiiii Auggie,

Yes this sounds like a lot of fun :) my husband works sometimes night shift so a girls night would be really nice :)

I just sended you my number in private message so you can contact me :)

Yes right now I don't have much to do because it's Christmas time and holidays in my country so I would be free to meet you during working hours if you have off right now too :)

All the best,

Jenny

Jeun jennifer,
I messaged you through message and WhatsApp. My apologies for asking numbers and putting numbers on expat.com. It's just easier for me to communicate through text than through expat.com.

Thank you Jenny! ☺️

August

Hi ladies,
We had a small meet up (myself and Helen) 3 weeks ago. Nice to see new people here. Please count me in.

:)

Hi,

I saw your post and thought to reach out. I am American as well and just moved to Kuwait with my husband. Would love to make some new female friends to help make Kuwait feel like home.

Best,
Husna