Sponsorship Transfer query

Folks,
I'm going to take transfer from my co. to a kafeel in taif, KSA. I'm taking this transfer just to join a school whose vacancy is going to open in January end. Since my present co. will not wait for that long therefore for temporary purpose I'm taking transfer on my uncle's kafeel. But I met a friend of mine who told me that once I take a transfer on someone then I would not be able to take another transfer within 3 months of the first transfer.
So I just wanted to ask you if I take my sponsorship transfer to my uncle's kafeel tomorrow, Will I be able to take 2nd transfer from my uncle's kafeel to the school in January end?

Kafeel knows about my intentions and he has no problem giving me tanazul. I hope u understand the problem and would help me out at the earliest.

Regards,
Asif Iqbal Sheikh

Thanks

Mr Asif ,

Please up date about your case proceeding as well , because , It a good information about sponsorship transfer

Shamsher

Brother instead of going for this option kindly request your old comapny to wait for january end . usually companies gives 45 days of time to find a job.

BEST OF LUCK.