CREDIT CARD IN SABB ALMOST 5 YEARS DIDNT PAY

HAVE CREDIT CARDS IN SABB ALMOST 5 YEARS DIDNT PAY I WENT LAST MONTH TO PAY BUT THEY TOLD ME IT WAS CLOSED ALREADY AND 1 REPRESENTATIVE TOLD ME NO NEED TO PAY I WANT TO PAY COZ LAST YEAR I WANT A LOAN IN SAMBA THEY TOLD ME THAT I AM BLOCKED FROM SABB WHAT WILL I DO NOW

You have been replied here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =2#3493422

As I said there also, once you get a bad history with SAMA, no Saudi bank will ever lend you money. Getting blacklisted is very easy, Getting back white is almost possible.

you never paid them and you want another loan? my God

i went to sabb and ask them how to pay my credit cards and when they see in their system nothing shows i ask them i want to pay the representative there told me that my cards are closed and no need to pay thats what im asking for if they closed my cards what that its mean and how to know if im blacklisted to obtain loans here in saudi i went to samba and they told me unless i pay my remaining loan with them they cannot see in their system

They have closed your account and written off the money you owed to them.
The bank have also put you on the blacklist as a bad debtor.

If you run up a debt on a credit cards you have an obligation to pay that debt back within the allocated time as per your credit card terms and conditions.

You cannot just expect the debt to carry on for a long length of time and then you just decide to pay it back.