Job resignation

Hi,

I want to ask advice because I have job offer  from other company here in Bahrain also and I submit resignation letter to my current employer via post office.Since I am under probationary period,I gave him 5 days notice so he will get chance also to hire another person as my replacement for his shop.Beside the letter I gave in post office,I gave him also letter hand to hand but he didn't accept it.Now that the 5 days notice period I gave to him is over,he didn't receive yet my resignation letter from the post office because I went to the post office to take the pink card and they told me to wait more time since the letter is not yet sent.I want to know if I can move now to the new job even the pink card is not yet with me or do I need to work more with him until I don't have the pink card in my hand even the notice period I gave is over?

Thanks and regards,
Alma

Hi,

Kindly read this article carefully, which should answer your questions

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/194#.U1zpLldX_Vg

T&R

Thank you sir.
It will really help me a lot.

Regards,
Alma

How many days it took if we give resignation through post office in probation period

Hello AzimShaikh93,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f60a.svg

Unfortunately, the chances of you getting any reply here is very few as this thread is old and has been inactive since 2016.

I suggest you start a new thread on the Bahrain forum to ask your questions.

Best of luck,

Expat.com team

[Thread closed]

Closed